Wiki Posts
Search

any luck finding e-cert availability?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2015, 11:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA,UA, BA, DAL, FB
any luck finding e-cert availability?

I received the e-certificate for a free night at any Carlson worldwide. I can't find a single hotel anywhere that will accept this e-cert. Looked at literally 20+ different locations - and not just the high end ones. No luck anywhere. Has anyone been able to find e-cert availability? Where/when?
Old Aug 23, 2015, 2:35 pm

Originally Posted by aviator33
I received the e-certificate for a free night at any Carlson worldwide. I can't find a single hotel anywhere that will accept this e-cert. Looked at literally 20+ different locations - and not just the high end ones. No luck anywhere. Has anyone been able to find e-cert availability? Where/when?
Click on the link in the email. It will populate the promo code and e-cert number. You need both. I had the same thing happen.

See here

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showt...l#post25305033
Old Aug 27, 2015, 3:56 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver
I've seen e-certs on the Club Carlson website but have no idea how they get awarded. Does anyone know?
Old Aug 29, 2015, 8:22 pm

Originally Posted by gblakeb
Click on the link in the email. It will populate the promo code and e-cert number. You need both. I had the same thing happen.

See here

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showt...l#post25305033
I deleted the emails once the certificates appeared in my accounts. Could someone let me know the promo code (assuming it isn't an individual code for each cert)? Thanks in advance.
Old Sep 2, 2015, 7:06 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, IHG Plat, Marriott Plat, HHonors Diamond
They are unique - but you can log in and find them in your account online

Originally Posted by strummerjones
I deleted the emails once the certificates appeared in my accounts. Could someone let me know the promo code (assuming it isn't an individual code for each cert)? Thanks in advance.
Old Oct 15, 2015, 10:14 am

Club Carlson US Bank E-cert Promotion code

Originally Posted by CoweyB
I've seen e-certs on the Club Carlson website but have no idea how they get awarded. Does anyone know?
Thanks for posting, this thread really helped me.

The promotion code for the USBank e-certs is USBANKEC. You have to use this in addition to your unique ecert number.
Old Aug 29, 2016, 8:40 pm

My certs expire on August 31st, 2016. However, I tried using them with e-certificate numbers and USBANKEC promo code but can't seem to book anywhere in the world any day. Did Club Carlson deactivate these certs in advance? Anyone knows what is going on?
Old Aug 31, 2016, 5:26 am
Suspended

used mine a couple of months ago for The Blu ZRH for a layover night

Had no problem finding a bunch of hotels to have used it at, could be since they were controlled that the top places were all taken. Had to believe CC would simply cut off using them before the last ones expire. But back when I did CX my stay a few times as flight plans changed
Old Sep 1, 2016, 3:02 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA Platinum, SQ Gold, Marriott Titanium
I used mine at 'Radisson Hotel and Suites Sydney' in May.

Availability was easy and we were upgraded to a 2BR.

We had 3 nights stay (1 cash, 1 cert, 1 points) and were upgraded for the whole stay.
Old Sep 3, 2016, 3:20 am

Programs: A3 *G, Hilton Diamond, Accor Silver
Mine showed an expiration of September 30, 2016.

Booked in August 2016 for a one night stay for September 1 at Park Inn Sarvar, Hungary.

Upgraded to suite, received large fruit platter, wine, and large bottle of water.

Even better, free dinner and breakfast that all guests seem to receive.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.