Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Floor plan when booking a room with Radisson?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2013, 2:25 am
Original Poster

Floor plan when booking a room with Radisson?

Hi,

Is it possible to see the exact location of my room (on a floor plan) when staying at a Radisson hotel?
It would be great to be able to select your room on a plan like in an airplane. Is it possible?

Thank you for your answer.
Old Apr 1, 2013, 2:52 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
When you reserve a hotel room, you reserve a room type, not a specific room. Sometimes broad location categories are part of the room category's description (such as new building or higher floor or view) and sometimes contacting the hotel directly will allow something more specific to be confirmed, but you cannot pick a room on a floor plan like you pick an airplane seat. The specific room is assigned at check in or (often for elites) preassigned within about 24 hours of your arrival. Very small properties like B&Bs or historic inns with unique rooms might do it differently and effectively consider each room to be its own category.
Old Apr 1, 2013, 9:25 pm

Programs: M&M SEN, Amex Plat, Club Carlson, Marriott, HHonors & Accor Gold, Velocity Silver, Qantas Bronze
Welcome to FT, ecomm. I don't think of any hotel or hotel chain that would do this with exception of very small boutique establishments that have different price for each room. I have seen this when booking in chateaus in Frances... With large chains, all you can hope that they will honour your preferences (if you happen to have status, so you can have them) - e.g. away from lift, higher floor etc.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.