Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Standard (award) rooms at R Blu Aqua Chicago

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2013, 3:23 pm
Original Poster

Thumbs down Standard (award) rooms at R Blu Aqua Chicago

My understanding is that standard rooms at this hotel (the ones available for points) are the "city view" rooms without a balcony. Does this seem right?

Anyone know how many standard rooms they have?

And does anyone know why Chicago hotels for May 17-19 weekend are so much more expensive than other times? Was really hoping to stay at this place on points, but awards are not available for these days -bummer.
Old Mar 1, 2013, 8:59 pm

Programs: DL GM, Hilton Diamond, CC Gold Elite, PC Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Platinum
National Restaurant Association show starts that weekend, biggest tradeshow for the industry in the country. In my business, they are known as the NRA.
Old Mar 4, 2013, 11:21 am

I am staying here May 17-19 funnily enough. I was able to get award availability fortunately, and had also noticed that rates were high this weekend.

There is also a Tough Mudder taking place in town that weekend.
Old Mar 10, 2013, 8:16 pm
umc

If award nights are not available on certain dates now, is there any chance that some might be available on such dates in the future if there are cancellations? I wanted to book 2 night either on June 10 or June 11, but no award night is available at this property on those dates.
Old Mar 10, 2013, 8:45 pm

Programs: The Golden status boy
I'm there for the same nights and prices are ridiculous

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.