Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Park Inn Copenhagen Airport

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2018, 3:57 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by GUWonder

Even if I had two or three pieces of checked suitcases of 50lbs each, I wouldn’t imagine wasting time or money to look for a paid shuttle to use this hotel.

The Clarion CPH is connected by a fully enclosed — unlike for the walk to the Park Inn OSL — path to the CPH airport terminal. No one arriving into CPH on their own two feet needs a shuttle to get from the CPH baggage claim area/customs to the Clarion CPH. It’s also possible to go to the hotel without using the enclosed path.

It can take me less than a minute on my own feet to get from the hotel lobby to the SAS US check-in desks/line..

just wanted to say THANKS!!! Im writing from my 12th room @ The Clarion. On my way back from the city I had to get off the Metro at the PI stop. sure enough almost every window facing the Metro station had its windows open! Since its very warm out I guess its not due to the ac being very cold. It was a pleasure opening my door to a very chilled room due to the ac

It was an easy walk as well to the hotel from arrivals only problem was i took the escalator up and it goes to the Metro level , while the Hotel is level down, took a lift 1 level down. hard to believe this was a Hilton. I prefer knowing in the morn Im a quick few mins walk from the term, rather then having to deal with a train 1st
Old Jan 14, 2024, 5:39 pm

deleted

Last edited by rambling man; Jan 17, 2024 at 8:34 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.