Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson Blu Tallinn

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2011, 7:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
Radisson Blu Tallinn

I dont see any reviews for this place, so thought I would share a few notes about it. I've just checked in and will be here for 2 nights. It's a nice enough property, I tend to grad R-Blu properties where there aren't any Starwood/Hyatt/Hiltons and am generally happy with them. This one is probably on the lower end of what I have found in the past, but it's still a good property for the business traveller. I was given a nice high level floor (I think the property is 23 floors) with a great view out over the old town. My biggest gripe is the old CRT tvs (and tiny at that), but I can live with that. Will report back other impressions once the trip is over.
Old Sep 25, 2011, 9:46 am

Programs: BA Gold (CCR), Cartafreccia, HH Diamond, Esselunga Fidaty Gold
I stayed at this hotel a couple of weeks ago; I booked a discounted € 99 rate and I was upgraded to a very nice business class corner suite at one of the top floors (I don't remember which but was the business class floor).
3 bottles of water, some chocolates and a welcome letter from the GM on the desk. The room was very nice and with a wonderful view over the town. One CRT TV and one brand new LCD TV. Received also free breakfast and free use of fitness center and sauna. Very nice bar and lounge at the 23rd floor with view over the old town. This was my first stay in a Radisson hotel after many years and I was extremely surprised with this upgrade, considering that the hotel was quite full due to a convention. Based on this stay and the following days stay at the Park Inn Tallinn, where I booked an economy room at € 50 rate and also in this case I was upgraded to the best room in the hotel, a huge "family room" with the size of a junior suite, I think I will move many of my Hilton stays to Radisson and Club Carlson properties.
Old Jul 7, 2012, 5:18 am

Programs: BA Silver, ICH Plat, Club Carlson G, SAS S
Just to add to this, I stayed at one of the 2 Radissons in Tallinn ( there are 2 ) and also stayed Park Inn, would review them both no problem, but suffice to say they were excellent hotels and you couldnt have been treated nicer by them
Old Oct 3, 2013, 2:17 am
Suspended

Programs: Marriott - P; HH - G; Hyatt - P; Avis - LT First
unfortunately, Gilles Toffoletto has left the Radisson Blu Tallinn for greener pastures..............sorry to see him go.............he was a great GM......

new GM is Paulson Flemming

Last edited by BKKLEE; Oct 3, 2013 at 7:55 am
Old Dec 31, 2017, 12:40 pm

Programs: AA explat,Adm Club,Priority Club, and all nonsense in my comic book mind.
Originally Posted by BKKLEE
unfortunately, Gilles Toffoletto has left the Radisson Blu Tallinn for greener pastures..............sorry to see him go.............he was a great GM......

new GM is Paulson Flemming
Is there anyone who can update about the Rad Blue? We will be staying in Tallinn in a few months, would like to know about treatment of Golds. Thank you all... RD
Old Jan 9, 2018, 7:54 am
R7U

Programs: TK Elite; HH Diamond; AA Plat; CC Gold
Originally Posted by retirementdreams
Is there anyone who can update about the Rad Blue? We will be staying in Tallinn in a few months, would like to know about treatment of Golds. Thank you all... RD
I stayed in August Radisson Blu Sky Hotel. As a gold member I got upgrade from standard room to BC room. My rate included breakfast so I do not know if upgrade to BC room gives you also free breakfast if you book a room without breakfast. Also I got in-room gift which was fruit basket and 2 bottles of mineral water.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.