FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Radisson Blu Tallinn
View Single Post
Old Sep 25, 2011, 9:46 am
Aldebaran

Programs: BA Gold (CCR), Cartafreccia, HH Diamond, Esselunga Fidaty Gold
I stayed at this hotel a couple of weeks ago; I booked a discounted € 99 rate and I was upgraded to a very nice business class corner suite at one of the top floors (I don't remember which but was the business class floor).
3 bottles of water, some chocolates and a welcome letter from the GM on the desk. The room was very nice and with a wonderful view over the town. One CRT TV and one brand new LCD TV. Received also free breakfast and free use of fitness center and sauna. Very nice bar and lounge at the 23rd floor with view over the old town. This was my first stay in a Radisson hotel after many years and I was extremely surprised with this upgrade, considering that the hotel was quite full due to a convention. Based on this stay and the following days stay at the Park Inn Tallinn, where I booked an economy room at € 50 rate and also in this case I was upgraded to the best room in the hotel, a huge "family room" with the size of a junior suite, I think I will move many of my Hilton stays to Radisson and Club Carlson properties.