Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Don't forget 10% cash back for Topcashback for Radisson for the promo

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Don't forget 10% cash back for Topcashback for Radisson for the promo

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2012, 6:22 pm

Programs: A loyal Amerisuites customer... oh wait
Ditto.

My cash request basicaly went into the ether for weeks. I've had to start the request process again

I estimate this has been about a 100-step process so far.

Topcashback is just not worth it.
Old Oct 1, 2012, 3:10 pm
Original Poster

I finally got my 10% from my park inn stays. So, it took forever and I won't use them again, but I DID get paid for all my stays finally.
Old Oct 1, 2012, 11:54 pm

Originally Posted by antonius66
I finally got my 10% from my park inn stays. So, it took forever and I won't use them again, but I DID get paid for all my stays finally.

Same. FINALLY got paid on all my stays after 3 months.
Old Oct 1, 2012, 11:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
Not sure what was all the fuss here. All my stays posted just fine, although were not tracking correctly at times. Money deposited using echeck to my PayPal account twice. I think that people should sometimes just chill out and just wait bit more. I have zero problems using TopCashBack in the future as long as their pay out rates are competitive.
Old Oct 2, 2012, 4:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Originally Posted by holtju2
Not sure what was all the fuss here. All my stays posted just fine, although were not tracking correctly at times. Money deposited using echeck to my PayPal account twice. I think that people should sometimes just chill out and just wait bit more. I have zero problems using TopCashBack in the future as long as their pay out rates are competitive.
+1 Except when:

I have referred another FTer to join TCB and they refused to pay me referral because his account is inactive. It difficult to see when someone signed up like other CB programmes.

Also when there is no proper tracking tool it's difficult for us to prove that we did shop through TCB. All my 3 CC stays were not tracked - so it boils down to their words against my word - to be it's too risky.
Old Oct 2, 2012, 1:45 pm

Originally Posted by holtju2
The fuss is that other people had completely different experiences. I still have two stays out of four that have not been credited. One is from over four months ago that has never tracked at all and has had a ticket open for three months and has twice been sent to the merchant. The other, from three months ago, tracked fine for a couple of months and then just disappeared without a word. I filed a claim on the second one and it is also being sent off for investigation. If it was tracking properly with the correct amount and confirmation, and I stayed and paid, why was it not credited?

If the stuff never tracks, why would TCB ever pay it? If the stuff actually stops tracking and disappears, why would TCB pay it? They would not. Sitting back until it is too late to file a claim is unlikely to get any useful results. I didn't file tickets just because it was taking too long to pay out, I filed tickets because they were not tracking the purchases at all. Waiting three months for cashback in no big deal, not getting paid at all is.
Old Oct 2, 2012, 11:04 pm

TCB if you are listening:
your tracking system sucks
your ticketing system sucks
your payout success rate sucks

get these fixed and you might be in business

until then good luck
Old Oct 3, 2012, 5:06 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
I'm mostly using the UK site and have 100% success rate - true, I have to file missing cashback claims often, but then it seems to go thru nicely.
Old Oct 6, 2012, 5:54 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: Hertz 5 star, Priceline Hotel bidder. AA PLT, 1MM.
Originally Posted by aviator8
TCB if you are listening:
your tracking system sucks
your ticketing system sucks
your payout success rate sucks

get these fixed and you might be in business

until then good luck
+1

I went back to fatwallet because I have NEVER had any issues with them. I booked alot of different stuff (priceline bidding, online purchases, etc) and I am 100% for them paying out. I don't mind waiting their required waiting time but I never had to do anything further.

I have 4-5 claims with topcashback and my wife also have 4-5 claims that show big fat ZERO's for payouts.

I rather have 3.5% from FW that is reliable than 8-10% where I have to hassle on getting payouts.

Just booked approx $86 Radisson (base) rate with FW. I shouldn't have to follow up with TCB just to get paid. FW always pays!!!
Old Oct 6, 2012, 6:01 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: Hertz 5 star, Priceline Hotel bidder. AA PLT, 1MM.
Originally Posted by IkeEsq
The fuss is that other people had completely different experiences. I still have two stays out of four that have not been credited. One is from over four months ago that has never tracked at all and has had a ticket open for three months and has twice been sent to the merchant. The other, from three months ago, tracked fine for a couple of months and then just disappeared without a word. I filed a claim on the second one and it is also being sent off for investigation. If it was tracking properly with the correct amount and confirmation, and I stayed and paid, why was it not credited?

If the stuff never tracks, why would TCB ever pay it? If the stuff actually stops tracking and disappears, why would TCB pay it? They would not. Sitting back until it is too late to file a claim is unlikely to get any useful results. I didn't file tickets just because it was taking too long to pay out, I filed tickets because they were not tracking the purchases at all. Waiting three months for cashback in no big deal, not getting paid at all is.
+1

I rather take less with Fatwallet as they are 100% in payouts over the past several years. TCB is too much hassle. I don't have the time to pursue cash back with TCB but I will out of principle. My wife & I have several payouts with big fat "ZERO's" that I will have to hassle with. And all our points posted with ClubCarlson! I rather take that time and fill out CC applications for >$500 in travel value than deal with TCB. Easier to get lower rebates with FW and be done with it.

I am 100% payouts with FW and <20% with TCB. Guess who will get my future business. FW of course!

Last edited by chemist661; Oct 6, 2012 at 6:07 pm
Old Oct 11, 2012, 8:38 am

Do Cashback rates for Club Carlson hotels go up and down regularly?

I need to book a handful of nights and I'm currently seeing:

Radisson or Park Inn - TopCashBack 4.04%, Quidco 4%
Park Plaza - TopCashBack 5.05%, Quidco 6%

...I take it there are occasional better cashback rates? Anyone got a crystal ball handy?
Old Oct 11, 2012, 8:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by shorthauldad

I need to book a handful of nights and I'm currently seeing:

Radisson or Park Inn - TopCashBack 4.04%, Quidco 4%
Park Plaza - TopCashBack 5.05%, Quidco 6%

...I take it there are occasional better cashback rates? Anyone got a crystal ball handy?
Yes when I was looking a couple of weeks ago TCB offered 8% cash back but I opted for Mr. Rebates that gives 4%.

You can use cashbackholic.com to check the latest cash back.
Old Oct 13, 2012, 2:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Originally Posted by shorthauldad
Yes they do and not only for CC but for any vendor on every cashback site. I've had Intercontinental between 4,5% and 13,5% on the same site (ebates) hotels.com is jumping up and down between 4% and 12% on TCB

And no, no crystal ball.

I've found the comparison sites useless, they don't quote many CB sites and what they do quote is often incorrect.
Old Oct 13, 2012, 7:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by WilcoRoger
I've found the comparison sites useless, they don't quote many CB sites and what they do quote is often incorrect.
Interesting - I have been to a couple and the cash back rate seems to be correct. Yes they are very limited in which CB Companies they quote, however I only use a few (ebates, mr.rebates), so it's not a problem for me.
Old Dec 3, 2012, 6:41 pm

Originally Posted by zceuxbhjutf
You gotta file a claim in 100 days and coincidentally today is day 99 and the first I took a look. I'll post back if/when TCB adds the correct second line and the 10% cash back, wish me luck.
TCB and Radisson came though and honored the claim I filed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.