Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Qualiflyer
Reload this Page >

SWISS NYC Ticket Office Is Moving

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2002, 7:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LH Senator, CX Diamond, UA Prem Plat, Fans of MO Elite

I passed the SWISS ticket office today and noticed that they will be closing the office at 605 Fifth Avenue at 49th Street on 1 November 2002.

The new office will be at 10 East 53rd Street and will open in early February 2003.
Old Oct 16, 2002, 7:06 am
hvd

Programs: AA EXP, LX travelclub
And just in passing I would like to note how wonderful the folks are who work at that office. Back when I was flying SR all the time they made the entire booking process a delight. I really miss them although the AA EXP desk is not too shabby.
Old Oct 16, 2002, 5:27 pm

I wonder if they will be on ground level? Most airlines no longer are on ground level and the rent for that office on 5th Avenue must have been huge!British and Virgin do not even have offices anymore in NY.
Old Oct 19, 2002, 3:03 pm

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
Walked by the old office today, what a shame they close down that great location! http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/frown.gif

------------------
airOli, the Swiss Air Line.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.