Wiki Posts
Search

Rules for Qantas Awards?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2002, 2:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CebGo 5J, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Alaska 100K
Rules for Qantas Awards?

I am new to redeeming awards on QF and I am no sure about a few details. I hope someone here may know some answers.

I would like to redeem an award on Qantas from Nagoya, Japan to Perth, Australia. Is it possible to get one or two stopovers and what is the story about open jaws?

Qantas has direct flights to Cairns from Nagoya. I would like to spend some time in Bundaberg, QLD before shooting over to Perth. Is this possible?

Old Jul 30, 2002, 4:21 pm
Original Poster

I found some rules on the site. It appears that I may fly do the following route.

Nagoya - Cairns (stay less than 24 hrs) - Bundaberg (Stopover) - BNE (less than 24 Hours) - Perth (Final Destination)
and Open Jaw to Adelaide - Syd - NGO.

First Class 90K on QF Business Class 70K.

Is there a First class on the NGO-CNS run?
Old Jul 30, 2002, 5:28 pm
Original Member

Isn't Nagoya one of the cities to be flown by QF's one-class low cost subsidiary Australian Airlines?
Old Jul 30, 2002, 10:34 pm
Patron

Davistev asked: Is there a First class on the NGO-CNS run?

No, the daily QF flight NGO-CNS-NGO is operated by QF on a Boeing 747-338 in a two class (C/Y) configuration.

Old Aug 1, 2002, 6:45 am
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by leroy11:
Isn't Nagoya one of the cities to be flown by QF's one-class low cost subsidiary Australian Airlines?</font>
I hope not. Thats a long way to go.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.