Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Checking Baggage During a transit

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2024, 12:30 am
Original Poster

Checking Baggage During a transit

So, I'm in Doha now and doing mileage run that involves a lot of flights, culminating in Dubai to London (via Doha). I have two large bags that really I don't need with me and ideally don't want to check through and then collect.

Is it possible to, on my Dubai - London leg (I have a 4 hour lay over in Doha), go out of Doha, have someone meet me with my bags (or even better if there is left luggage in Doha), then check those bags in mid trip?
Old Mar 10, 2024, 10:07 pm

Programs: QR Plat, Accor Plat
I never had any problem checking extra luggage mid-way in Doha when I was transiting in Doha (mostly warm clothes I had on me when leaving Europe and other stuff I carried on the 1st flight, for my hotel night in Doha, that I didn’t need anymore with me in the second flight).
Of course, you must stay within your luggage allowance.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.