Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lost phone in airplane

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2024, 11:49 pm
Original Poster

Lost phone in airplane

I forgot my phone on my seat form DOH to KHI after 10 minutes out from airplane i realize I forgot my phone on my seat I went to their counter and waiting 3 hrs didn't found my phone and they told me to file a complaint, after 14 days got and email ur phone has been found but now 2 more weeks passed they didn't send my phone to KHI airport they just telling me I have to be patience but it's almost a month since my phone was lost did anyone face the same problem or how long it will took I really don't know what to do anymore
Old Mar 6, 2024, 5:38 am

I lost my new winter coat on the LHR lounge. They eventually found it and sent it to me in Doha. No charge. Took about two weeks I think.
Old Mar 6, 2024, 5:58 am

Originally Posted by Syedahassan
I forgot my phone on my seat form DOH to KHI after 10 minutes out from airplane i realize I forgot my phone on my seat I went to their counter and waiting 3 hrs didn't found my phone and they told me to file a complaint, after 14 days got and email ur phone has been found but now 2 more weeks passed they didn't send my phone to KHI airport they just telling me I have to be patience but it's almost a month since my phone was lost did anyone face the same problem or how long it will took I really don't know what to do anymore
Firstly, it's good news that they've found it.

But now it's in their system it needs to be logged, packed up properly, sent securely and tracked through some sort of formal delivery system. That’s for your security as much as theirs. It's not simply a case of just giving it to a crew member to take next time. So you may have to wait patiently until there is some other shipment going to the ground crew at KHI.

It is very important to you of course, but it's likely just one of hundreds of personal items passengers leave behind every day. And they all need to follow the same process.

Reuniting passengers with their lost personal items is a direct cost to the airline. They won't want to spend more than they need to on something like that, so staffing may be minimal and they aren’t going to want to pay for DHL etc.

They have it, that's the good news. But unfortunately you will just need to be patient.

Last edited by KingCanute; Mar 6, 2024 at 8:35 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.