Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

App says check in now but when i try it says online check in not open yet? 44 hours f

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

App says check in now but when i try it says online check in not open yet? 44 hours f

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2024, 5:29 am
Original Poster

Hi, as title states... app tells me to check in, but then it tells me flight not open for check in on the web page it opens?

Not sure if its technical glitch or too early?

Thanks
Old Mar 2, 2024, 6:09 am

It could depend on your nationality and destination? When I’m flying somewhere that I need a visa for, often online check in isn’t available and I have to do so at the airport.
Old Mar 2, 2024, 6:16 am

If you have more than one flight, it seems that Qatar only actually opens check 48 hours before departure of the final leg - but the app will still show check in as being available from 48 hours before the first flight.
Old Mar 2, 2024, 6:39 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Kyle_m_133
It could depend on your nationality and destination? When I’m flying somewhere that I need a visa for, often online check in isn’t available and I have to do so at the airport.
London to Kathmandhu via Doha!
Old Mar 2, 2024, 3:58 pm

Originally Posted by Laineeee
If you have more than one flight, it seems that Qatar only actually opens check 48 hours before departure of the final leg - but the app will still show check in as being available from 48 hours before the first flight.
Yea I think this is it. Happens to me too when I fly JFK-DOH-KUL.
Old Mar 3, 2024, 1:54 am

Programs: AA EXP and Eurostar Carte Blanche
Originally Posted by Miggins
London to Kathmandhu via Doha!
Maybe I will see you on the flights! Same route for me today.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.