Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge access on award ticket

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2024, 6:17 am

Programs: Skywards Gold, Amex Plat, SkyTeam Silver
Question...

If I book a reward BCN-DOH-AUH return, I can only book the first sector in business and the DOH-AUH sector in First (as there is no business).

Do I get lounge access for this route, what lounge am I allowed in on the way there (arriving in J, departing on F) and on the way back (arriving F and departing J).

Thanks,
Mark
Old Apr 11, 2024, 11:55 am

Originally Posted by marconess
Question...

If I book a reward BCN-DOH-AUH return, I can only book the first sector in business and the DOH-AUH sector in First (as there is no business).

Do I get lounge access for this route, what lounge am I allowed in on the way there (arriving in J, departing on F) and on the way back (arriving F and departing J).

Thanks,
Mark
Al Safwa both ways, retain your F boarding pass for the return
Old May 2, 2024, 5:32 pm

Programs: US DM, DL SM, AMEX Plat
CPT

Originally Posted by APPL
Similar thing happened to me yesterday. Booked one way J redemption CPT-DOH-WAW.
When checking in at CPT I was told that because it was avios ticket, there would be no lounge access. However they gave me passes for CPT lounge because of my One World Emerald status.
No problems accessing Al Mourjan in DOH.
Same thing here ! Booked Booked one way J redemption CPT-DOH-DFW. Check In person didn't even mention anything about the lounge access and I thought business boarding pass would be enough.
I tried both the BA and the Bidvest lounge and both ask for the Qatar issued lounge pass. Rather frustrating experience.
Old May 3, 2024, 2:21 pm

I have BKK-DOH in F
DOH-JFK in J

Will I get Al Safwa, even though my departure from Doha is in J?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.