Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Double QPoints Offer

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2024, 2:18 am

Programs: EK Gold, BA Gold
Originally Posted by rberk
So I received a notification through the app (no email so far) that there is a double QPoints offer until 29 Feb 2024. The travel still must be completed by 31 March 2024.

QR whatsapp for platinum line confirmed the offer is valid until 29th Feb (travel by 31st march). They asked me for the link above to check why i thought it was 15th Feb, but confirmed that bookings until 29th are ok.

Link in first post has also now been updated to show double points on bookings made up to 29th feb

Last edited by modularmayhem; Feb 16, 2024 at 9:45 am
Old Feb 18, 2024, 3:49 pm

Does anyone know if you have to be Silver or higher at time of booking or at the time of travel? One of my outbound flights is within the travel date period and booked within the promo dates, however I did not hold any status at the time of booking.
Old Feb 19, 2024, 7:37 am

Programs: CX Macro polo Silver, AA platinum
Yes, you are safe. I have a booking the same as yours; outbound is within the promotion period, and inbound is in June. I got my double Qpoints after flying my outbound yesterday.
Old Feb 26, 2024, 11:47 am
Formerly known as koeche

Programs: LX HON, QR Plat, Hilton Diamond, Windows 11, Adobe Creative Suite
Originally Posted by modularmayhem
Link in first post has also now been updated to show double points on bookings made up to 29th feb
Just wanted to verify this offer and see if the flights I booked a few days ago still qualify. The link is showing a page saying "Offer has ended". Kind of conflicting information going around here...
Old Feb 26, 2024, 3:11 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by CheckInPeach
Just wanted to verify this offer and see if the flights I booked a few days ago still qualify. The link is showing a page saying "Offer has ended". Kind of conflicting information going around here...
Not sure what you see from Switzerland (or wherever you were checking from) but from the USA I see this:You can still earn double Qpoints to renew your tier when planning your next adventure.*

Don’t forget to log in and book on qatarairways.com or our mobile app by 29 February 2024. Then, travel to any of our mesmerising destinations by 31 March 2024.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.