Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Double QPoints Offer

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2024, 6:39 pm
Original Poster

Double QPoints Offer

This appears to be a global offer except for residents of Qatar. It landed in my mail box today. The offer appears to be for anyone with status. Unfortunately for me my flight in March is ineligible since I had already purchased it. And my next one is in May
https://www.qatarairways.com/en/Priv...id=EMALL721970
Earn 2X Qpoints when flying with us
It’s the perfect time to treat yourself to a delightful vacation. Plan your journey and collect double Qpoints to retain your Gold tier or fast-track to the Platinum tier.*
Simply log in and book on qatarairways.com or our mobile app by 15 February 2024. Then travel with us to explore any of our stunning destinations worldwide by 31 March 2024.
Prepare for an unforgettable experience filled with moments you’ll treasure forever.
Terms and conditions:
  • This offer is only applicable to Platinum, Gold and Silver members residing in any country except Qatar as per Privilege Club membership account.
  • Booking Period: 01 February – 15 February 2024
  • Travel Period: 01 February – 31 March 2024
  • To be eligible for this offer, members need to ensure to quote their Privilege Club membership number at the time of booking or check-in.
  • Members will earn bonus Qpoints on the base Qpoints earned on Qatar Airways flight during the offer period.
  • Other Promotional bonus Qpoints will not be considered in the calculation of the offer bonus.
  • Bonus Qpoints are calculated based on the combination of booking date, flight date, cabin, fare family purchased
  • Offer is applicable only for flights marketed and operated by Qatar Airways.
  • In case of overlapping campaigns, members will earn the highest bonus currency.
  • Members may use this offer more than once during the offer period.
  • Offer is not applicable for tickets issued prior to booking period start date and after booking period end date.
  • Existing tickets issued prior to the offer booking period, reissued during the offer period will not be eligible for the promotional bonus.
  • In case of any queries regarding this offer, please quote the offer code: 2401PC085 when you contact our Member Service Centre or Contact Center.
Old Feb 1, 2024, 10:22 pm

Programs: DL, QF, QR Gold, MR Lifetime Gold
D'oh! I got the same offer but the time frame is too tight for me; I tend to book stuff further in advance
fender5787 likes this.
Old Feb 1, 2024, 11:41 pm

Programs: LH HON, SQ TPPS, QR PLAT, EK SILVER, VN TITANIUM, HHilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Titanium
interesting that they require so much promotions that passengers can maintain their tier. seems like during covid so many people accepted their status match offer and now dont fly QR, but they try desperately to keep those pax. In the last year it shouldnt be an issue for passengers to achieve the qualification requirements
Old Feb 2, 2024, 1:05 am

Programs: Qatar Airways Privilege Club Platinum; Accor Le Club Platinum
This same offer is on the country landing page for Qatar Airways too even though Qatar Residents can't use it. It's also pretty limiting with only a two month window.
Old Feb 7, 2024, 1:39 am

I can't find any email
Old Feb 7, 2024, 2:13 am

Programs: FB PFL, TK Gold, PC Platinum
Originally Posted by rberk
I can't find any email
no stress. just click the link provided by the OP. The offer is not targeted, but just in case read the T & C carefully.
Old Feb 7, 2024, 2:36 am

Programs: QR Platinum / SQ Gold
Originally Posted by roc83
interesting that they require so much promotions that passengers can maintain their tier. seems like during covid so many people accepted their status match offer and now dont fly QR, but they try desperately to keep those pax. In the last year it shouldnt be an issue for passengers to achieve the qualification requirements
QR had those Double QPoints Offers already pre-pandemic, as I can remember even more attractive (sometimes combined with double miles). I cannot recall the exact name but they had promotion running which they called "Travel Fair" or something like that.

Last year first Double QPoints promo was valid until June 2023. Unfortunately, this year the travel window is limited until end of March. I hope there is another one for May/June.
Old Feb 7, 2024, 2:39 am

Programs: QR Platinum / SQ Gold
Originally Posted by Yenakad
QR had those Double QPoints Offers already pre-pandemic, as I can remember even more attractive (sometimes combined with double miles). I cannot recall the exact name but they had promotion running which they called "Travel Fair" or something like that.

Last year first Double QPoints promo was valid until June 2023. Unfortunately, this year the travel window is limited until end of March. I hope there is another one for May/June.
The name of the promotion was TRAVEL FESTIVAL (below an old promo dated back 2017)

Old Feb 7, 2024, 4:22 am

Originally Posted by toastedcafe
no stress. just click the link provided by the OP. The offer is not targeted, but just in case read the T & C carefully.
Yes, but there's something that concerns me in the T&C of this offer I didn't know about it. It says if there is another offer I don't know about that offers double Avios, I'll get those instead, and won't get my double Qpoints. Which actually happened to me last year.

I still managed to renew tier, but it was a rather close shave.
Old Feb 7, 2024, 7:38 am

Programs: QR Gold, *A Gold, IHG Plat., Hilton Gold, Etihad Guest Gold
South Africa has double Q points till November.
Got this mail link to landing page

Explore new places
Zimstyles, the world contains an array of delights, all waiting to be discovered.

Now is the time to head off in search of beautiful sunsets, adventurous activities, local cuisine and interesting landmarks.

Reserve your seat today with savings of up to 25%*.

Book by 15 February 2024 and travel until 30 November 2024.

Additionally Platinum, Gold and Silver members* can earn Double Qpoints for travel until 30 November 2024.
flyer.antonov likes this.
Old Feb 7, 2024, 3:30 pm

Originally Posted by Yenakad
At this rate, next year's promo will applicable only to flights on that day.
GalaxyChris likes this.
Old Feb 7, 2024, 6:59 pm

Programs: QRPC Silver
Thanks for this!

I'm actually planning on booking a flight to SA end of March returning beginning April. I also got the double QPoints offer but according to my email I'll only get outbound double QPoints (Travel before 31 March 2024). If my inbound is coming from SA after April, can I also get double QPoints for my inbound?

Should I do separate bookings?
Old Feb 8, 2024, 2:34 am

Programs: QR Gold, *A Gold, IHG Plat., Hilton Gold, Etihad Guest Gold
Originally Posted by ZSTWHK
Thanks for this!

I'm actually planning on booking a flight to SA end of March returning beginning April. I also got the double QPoints offer but according to my email I'll only get outbound double QPoints (Travel before 31 March 2024). If my inbound is coming from SA after April, can I also get double QPoints for my inbound?

Should I do separate bookings?
I would do two separate bookings
the SA promo has the below text which could be interpreted in many different ways including ticketed from SA, Departing from SA etc.
"Valid on Qatar Airways flights from South Africa "
Old Feb 8, 2024, 1:46 pm

Wonder if bookings made through a corporate travel agent (forced upon me) will count? It technically doesn't exclude in T&C's... Guess I'll find out!
Old Feb 8, 2024, 5:32 pm

Can the agent enter / use the promo code?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.