Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JFK Which Lounge

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2023, 12:02 pm
Original Poster

JFK Which Lounge

Hi. Searched but couldnt find an answer. Flying JFK - Male in Business (not light). I dont think I can use the Chelsea lounge but what about the Soho? Thank you
Old Dec 18, 2023, 12:07 pm

Programs: QR PC Platinum, TK M&S elite, UA silver, ITA Voltaire Executive (lol), Marriott Bonvoy Platinum
Soho if you have OWE status, Greenwich otherwise
Antarius likes this.
Old Dec 18, 2023, 3:20 pm

Programs: BA GGL, LH FT
hello,
depends on your status and which Airline you are flying to.

Flying: AA AND concierge Key Member, Chelsea L., as Emerald SOHO, otherwise Greenwich
Flying BA longhaul and Gold Guest List, Chelsea L., as Emerald SOHO, otherwise Greenwich
Flying QR business, as Emerald SOHO, otherwise Greenwich

wirting this, right now out of the Chelsea
Old Dec 18, 2023, 3:33 pm
Original Poster

Thank you all. Greenwich it is for me. Only travel a few times a year for vacation and don't have any status.
Old Feb 3, 2024, 11:09 am

in a similar situation - flying JFK-DOH soon, QR 157 ticket (not P business lite), AA flight number (for some reason it was booked as an AA coded flight), QR operated. am AA OWE.

Judging from the above, i understand we can use the Soho lounge. does that mean we can also use that AA/BA premium seated check in area at JFK (not sure what it is called exactly), or are we to queue up at the QR check in counters?

Thanks!
Old Feb 3, 2024, 11:55 am

The separate First Class check-in area at JFK is only staffed with desks from AA and BA, so no Qatar representative there to check you in. So you'd have to head to the Qatar desks in the main part of the terminal where they do have different lines for different classes of service.
hkgg likes this.
Old Feb 3, 2024, 12:03 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by hkgg
in a similar situation - flying JFK-DOH soon, QR 157 ticket (not P business lite), AA flight number (for some reason it was booked as an AA coded flight), QR operated. am AA OWE.

Judging from the above, i understand we can use the Soho lounge. does that mean we can also use that AA/BA premium seated check in area at JFK (not sure what it is called exactly), or are we to queue up at the QR check in counters?

Thanks!
My family and I will be on QR 157 2/14

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.