Wiki Posts
Search

OneWorld AA AAdvantage Number Entry

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2023, 5:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP; Avis PC; Hertz PC; Marriott LT Gold; Hilton Diamond
OneWorld AA AAdvantage Number Entry

I booked a flight on Qatar with Avios and I don't see where I can enter my American Airlines AAdvantage number to receive whatever benefits I should receive as OW Emerald. Does anyone know where I would enter this information so Qatar recognizes my status? I booked directly through Qatar so I'm thinking I have to call/message to make the change since it has my Privilege Club number attached.

I realized this when I paid for seats on the short economy leg of my travel. Didn't want to lose the booking so I just continued and will try to get a refund if possible for the seat fees.

Thank you.
Old May 16, 2023, 7:06 am

Programs: EK Gold, A3 *G, AB Gold, Jetblue Mosaic
From what I've read on here it is very difficult to remove your Privilege Club number once attached. You could try calling/twitter
Old May 16, 2023, 7:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP; Avis PC; Hertz PC; Marriott LT Gold; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by kq747
From what I've read on here it is very difficult to remove your Privilege Club number once attached. You could try calling/twitter
Thanks. I kept searching online and found you can do it on the iPhone app under passenger details. The last item at the bottom is your frequent flyer airline and number. Weird that it can’t be done on the main desktop website (at least I couldn’t find it).
Old Mar 9, 2024, 2:39 pm

Originally Posted by HofstraJet
Thanks. I kept searching online and found you can do it on the iPhone app under passenger details. The last item at the bottom is your frequent flyer airline and number. Weird that it can’t be done on the main desktop website (at least I couldn’t find it).
Where in the app can you change frequent flyer number? Can't find it...
Old Mar 9, 2024, 9:54 pm

Originally Posted by HofstraJet
This is usually also possible by calling up the reservation at finnair.com and amending & saving the passenger details. I did it yesterday, no problem

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.