Community
Wiki Posts
Search

QR F - dress code?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2022, 7:29 pm
Original Poster

I flew it last week and I saw flip flops & sandals & shorts 😂 guess that says it all!

I got straight into the PJ’s anyway!
MsEllie likes this.
Old Jul 12, 2022, 6:23 am

Programs: AA EXP DL Plat BONVOY LT Plat
Originally Posted by Tofino87
I flew it last week and I saw flip flops & sandals & shorts 😂 guess that says it all!

I got straight into the PJ’s anyway!

Tofino87
if you fly out MIA or FLL, you will see Flip Flops, Sandals and Shorts all day long in F -
its the uniform of the new silicon valley(south florida)
Tofino87 likes this.
Old Jul 15, 2022, 5:59 pm

Programs: BA Gold / Hilton Diamond / IHG Diamond Ambassador / Marriot Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by Schwann
In the US I'm always amused by the number of women in airports looking like they're dressed for the gym! But all power to them, whatever is comfortable!
and of course men too, but the common factor is they dress as if going to the gym when in fact the really need to go to the gym 🤣
Old Jul 16, 2022, 10:11 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by MsEllie
Here is the photo as promised- June 28 CDG > DOH
from No prayer on the road 1990-91 world tour 🤟👍
Ford Fairlane likes this.
Old Jul 16, 2022, 7:17 pm

Originally Posted by Dav77
from No prayer on the road 1990-91 world tour 🤟👍
Wow, they must be recycling them. He went to the Iron Maiden show in Paris on June 26 of this year and bought it there. He's a drummer and a huge metal fan.
Old Jul 20, 2022, 4:15 pm

Programs: BA Silver (OW Sapphire), A3 Gold (*G), Bonvoy LTTE, HHonors Diamond, LeClubAccor Silver, UA Silver
Back in the olden days (1990s) as a teenager, when upgrades were given manually, I have been "inspected" for appropriate attire before being handed a Y => J BP by the gate agent. So the dress code mattered somewhat if you were hoping for an upgrade.

Nowadays, any op-ups are dished out by the backoffice algos long before you ever set foot in the terminal, so I doubt what you're wearing matters much.

And obviously if you bought J or F tickets with cash (or points) what you're wearing is entirely up to you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.