Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

Qatar Airways problem with ticket - a 5000 miles policy

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Qatar Airways problem with ticket - a 5000 miles policy

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2022, 9:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: oneworld, star alliance
Exclamation Qatar Airways problem with ticket - a 5000 miles policy

Hi,
I need help, maybe someone experienced this situation. 22 months ago I bouugh a ticket WAW-BKK and using Qatar promotion 5000 miles (there was a possibility of changing destination within 5 000 miles) I changed tickets to WAW-SYD
since then, because Australia was closed, my ticket was cancelled by Qatar Airways three times. Each time after cancellation I received an email that I may set up new dates by calling Qatar Airways office. I did so. Last time they cancelled my tickets in november so I called their office once again and set new dates for May 2022. I got the confirmation and new ticket on my mailbox. Next day, they called me on my mobile just to say that my ticket is not valid anymore!!! because the promotion has ended. (???)
I told them that as far as I know the promotion has ended 22 months ago! But based on promotion rules I have a valid ticket to SYD
They replied that the ticket must be used for the original route WAW-BKK and they cancelled my SYD reservation in the system
Since then I have been trying to call them and to write but customer service is virtually non-existent in ths airline
Anyone had similar problem??
Anyone could help??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.