Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Qr 915 akl doh?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2022, 7:17 pm
Original Poster

Qr 915 akl doh?

I see AKL to DOH is now QR915 via ADL for March. Anyone have any info on this, is 898 now not operating? Looks like it's an A350 non qsuite as well? Thanks all.
Old Feb 12, 2022, 7:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

For a random date in March QR898 DOH-BNE still looks to be operating. Used to be DOH-BNE-AKL
Looking for AKL get various options depending on the day
DOH-MEL-AKL (QR/NZ)
DOH-SYD-AKL (QR/QF)
But looking at https://booking.qatarairways.com/timetable/search DOH-(ADL)-AKL shows as QR914/QR914 [sample 09 Mar) (not every day M W F)
NZ is still closed. Only open to NZ citizens/PR with a a hard to get 10 day quarantine(MIQ) slot
AU opens to the world (without quarantine) on 21 Feb 2022

Edit
But from https://booking.qatarairways.com/timetable/search for 28 Mar & 30 Mar shows DOH-BNE-AKL QR898. QR898 in April

Last edited by Mwenenzi; Feb 12, 2022 at 8:03 pm
Old Feb 12, 2022, 7:37 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Mwenenzi
For a random date in March QR898 DOH-BNE still looks to be operating. Used to be DOH-BNE-AKL
Looking for AKL get various options depending on the day
DOH-MEL-AKL (QR/NZ)
DOH-SYD-AKL (QR/QF)
Did not see DOH-ADL-AKL, but did not look at March dates
NZ is still closed. Only open to NZ citizens/PR with a a hard to get 10 day quarantine(MIQ) slot
AU opens to the world (without quarantine) on 21 Feb 2022
Thanks, yes the AKL BNE sector of 899 looks like it has been dropped from the schedule, and now 3x a week QR915 is the only option out of AKL, via ADL. That makes a long trip on a non Qsuite aircraft. My 899 booking was automatically changed to 915 on another day.
Old Feb 12, 2022, 8:57 pm

Programs: BA Silver
I think with Australia reopening up, maybe there is enough demand to fly in/out of Brisbane without the tag to Auckland? The northern summer timetable reverts back to via BNE, but it will probably change to via ADL in an upcoming update..
Old Feb 13, 2022, 2:41 pm

Programs: QF Plat
My understanding is that with AU reopening to the world soon, the BNE/DOH service is moving to daily with the AKL moving to the 3x weekly ADL on the 359.
Old Nov 18, 2022, 11:01 pm

Does anyone know if the crew changes in ADL or if it’s the same crew the whole way between AKL and DOH?
Old Nov 18, 2022, 11:24 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by daniellovesflying
Does anyone know if the crew changes in ADL or if it’s the same crew the whole way between AKL and DOH?
The crew changes and all Doha customers are required to leave the aircraft and pass thru flight connection security in Adelaide.
daniellovesflying likes this.
Old Nov 19, 2022, 3:35 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by Schwann
The crew changes and all Doha customers are required to leave the aircraft and pass thru flight connection security in Adelaide.
So, do I need a visa?
Travelling to AKL from EDI via DOH on a UK passport.
Old Nov 19, 2022, 10:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by stephenjc
So, do I need a visa?
Travelling to AKL from EDI via DOH on a UK passport.
AU govt --> Travellers eligible to transit without a visa (TWOV)
stephenjc likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.