Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 16, 2022, 8:49 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Zol
This thread is purely related to discussing QR Sale Fares.

Is the current 'Sale' actually a Sale?
Are the fares cheaper than previous Sales?
Is this Sale absolutely useless for your travel plans?

Well, here is the place to discuss!

Safe travels,

M
Print Wikipost

Sale Fares Discussion 2023

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2022, 9:19 am
Used to be 'g_leyser'

Location: Brandon Johnson International Airport (expect delays)
Programs: AA PlatPro, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Plat, Reno Air MEGA Platinum
Originally Posted by anabolism
There's a $500 discount for ex-US J fares for travel through October 31st if purchased by March 31st. See Good Qatar Biz Fares for $500 off?
Just a reminder that this is still available until end of month:

Exclusive to Alaska Airlines customers: save when you book on qatarairways.com with code ASQR22*

Qatar Airways and Alaska Airlines are expanding the horizon with our partnership.

As members of the oneworld alliance, Qatar Airways, Alaska Airlines, and 12 other global airline companies have come together to provide the highest level of service and smooth connections to over 1,000 airports in more than 170 countries, with 14,250 daily departures. Qatar Airways and Alaska Airlines have strengthened their relationship through a codeshare agreement, giving passengers more benefits than ever before.

Passengers can travel further and save $500 on Business Class and $125 on Economy Class when you book on qatarairways.com with code ASQR22.
Old Mar 20, 2022, 7:54 am

Programs: QR Plat
Originally Posted by Schwann
Had a scour of Google Flights and not seeing anything! Most QR ex-EU options pushing £2,000/€2,500.
They were gone a day after I wrote the above. Now I'm seeing 3000 GBP/USD as the normal for northern Europe to ZNZ and other similar places.

-A
Old Mar 28, 2022, 10:14 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
I'm wondering if QR have had a change of strategy and this is the permanent end of these "gateway drug" cheap fares ex-Scandinavia/Europe etc. I sure hope not but maybe QR can fill planes at the moment with full fares!
Old Mar 29, 2022, 5:27 pm

Programs: QR Plat
Originally Posted by Schwann
I'm wondering if QR have had a change of strategy and this is the permanent end of these "gateway drug" cheap fares ex-Scandinavia/Europe etc. I sure hope not but maybe QR can fill planes at the moment with full fares!
I think the future is going to be far more volatile than we've had pre-covid (and for some during covid). But I think for some time the inexpensive biz fares are mostly gone.

-A
Old Mar 31, 2022, 1:10 pm

Alaska Airlines Code ASQR22 - Save $500 on Biz or $125 on economy

Exclusive to Alaska Airlines customers: save when you book on qatarairways.com with code ASQR22*

Qatar Airways and Alaska Airlines are expanding the horizon with our partnership.

As members of the oneworld alliance, Qatar Airways, Alaska Airlines, and 12 other global airline companies have come together to provide the highest level of service and smooth connections to over 1,000 airports in more than 170 countries, with 14,250 daily departures. Qatar Airways and Alaska Airlines have strengthened their relationship through a codeshare agreement, giving passengers more benefits than ever before.

Passengers can travel further and save $500 on Business Class and $125 on Economy Class when you book on qatarairways.com with code ASQR22.

Enjoy seamless connectivity between Alaska Airlines' numerous destinations in the United States, Canada, Costa Rica, Belize, and Mexico,and our own network of 140+ places worldwide. Unwind on the captivating beaches of the Maldives, discover the epitome of luxury in Dubai, or journey to the ancient wonders of Cairo. The possibilities are endless with over 100 weekly flights to and from Qatar Airways’ 12 U.S. gateways.

Alaska Mileage Plan members will earn frequent flyer miles when they fly with Qatar Airways. Exclusive member-only benefits include award tickets, international lounge access, and more.

Discover amazing fares and unforgettable adventures from the US to Doha and beyond. Wherever you choose to fly, your trip will be extraordinary thanks to the world-class service and hospitality from our oneworld partner.
Old Mar 31, 2022, 1:40 pm

Programs: BA Gold, A3 Gold, SAA Gold, Virgin Gold, Expedia Gold, Accor Silver
LHR 25% discount with code LHR25

I received the below via email yesterday. Hopefully helpful to somebody but I wasn't particularly impressed with any of the flights I searched.
As we celebrate our 25th anniversary at London Heathrow, we look forward to a year of possibilities together. Join our 25th anniversary celebrations with up to 25% discount* to amazing destinations from London Heathrow when using promo code LHR25.Fly with the World’s Best Airline on a remarkable journey to more than 140 incredible destinations worldwide, such as the Maldives, Seychelles, Sydney and so many more. Book until 01 April 2022, using promo code LHR25.
Old Apr 8, 2022, 1:31 am

Programs: BAEC
And here's another QRPC promo code for flights in May and June from the UK. Please don't be surprised if you can't find a full 20% off the base fare, YMMV...

www.qatarairways.com/en-gb/offers/privilege-club-exclusive.html?CID=AFALL149020

For a limited time only, Privilege Club members can take advantage of special fares with up to 20% discount* in May and June from our European gateways to destinations such as the Maldives, Seychelles, Zanzibar and so many more.

Simply log into your Privilege Club account and use code MEM22 when booking to access these member-exclusive fares.

Not a Privilege Club member? Join today and take advantage of this member-only exclusive offer.
Qatar Airways will continue to be by your side as the 2021 Airline of the Year, offering unparalleled safety and award-winning service via Hamad International Airport, the World’s Best Airport.

Offer valid until 19 April 2022.
loredanacnst likes this.
Old Apr 12, 2022, 10:31 pm

Programs: Qatar Airways Privilege Club Platinum; Accor Le Club Platinum
Is QR becoming a joke? I just received an offer of 'Up to 12% savings'!?!?!?
Crazy!
Old Apr 23, 2022, 3:38 am

Programs: flying blue
Does anybody knows if Qatar has an active promo campaig?

I'm trying to find a Qatar promo for a while. MEM22 was the lates one but was a joke. Does anybody know or received a promo code from Qatar Airlines?
Old Apr 27, 2022, 11:23 am

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by loredanacnst
I'm trying to find a Qatar promo for a while. MEM22 was the lates one but was a joke. Does anybody know or received a promo code from Qatar Airlines?
To be honest, based on the collective experience of the forum, I wouldn't hold out much hope for a promo code to do anything significant, they typically introduce a discount of a small rounding error, and in some cases have been known to increase the price. In the past when there were decent deals it was because the fares had been reduced.
Old May 8, 2022, 11:12 pm

Programs: BA Gold AVIS Presidents Club
Just booked out of Mel and checked discount codes on various non QR web sites before committing. EXTRA10 gave 10 % off base fare and PAYPALAU gave 12% off - so both worked.
OF
florin, remaxmac and Aidan like this.
Old May 30, 2022, 5:30 am

Programs: QF, TK, VA, SQ
In case anyone has any planned travel coming up, this hopefully may be useful to someone?

Why not enjoy the most memorable flying experience in the sky with up to 20% off business class fares to some of the world’s most beautiful destinations, including Bangkok, Manila and Maldives.

Our remarkable service will make you feel right at home from the moment you board our flight.

Our special business class fares are only available until 5 June 2022.
Use promo code PREMIUM22 when booking your flight.
I am UK based fwiw
Old Jun 29, 2022, 9:12 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, QRPC Silver
Originally Posted by SullyofDoha
Is QR becoming a joke? I just received an offer of 'Up to 12% savings'!?!?!?
Crazy!
QR fares are just absoloutely barmy I can't even find a BKK-LHR below GBP500 one way never mind J which is minimum 2k I flew BKK-LHR in J on 6th June I thought it was below par and menu's were very limited
Old Jun 30, 2022, 5:07 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
I did smile when I saw these prices. It is admirable that QR thinks these are deals. Prices are economy!!
Old Jul 1, 2022, 8:15 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, QRPC Silver
Crazy money and how can Singapore be cheaper than BKK?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.