Community
Wiki Posts
Search

eMed/Abbot BinaxNOW for US entry

Search this Thread

Old Dec 24, 2021, 7:43 am

Originally Posted by FrontOfTheCurtain
Do you mean MLE? If so, start with post # 106 which was for our MLE/DOH/LAX return on Dec 13th, 2021.
Yes - MLE. I read your post Frontofthecurtain earlier. Thank you so much for your detailed description. I was just wondering if any others had recent experience using emed BinaxNow in MLE.
Old Jan 3, 2022, 5:43 am

Any updates? Anyone else use Emed / BinaxNow?
Old Jan 4, 2022, 6:39 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Delta Platinum
Originally Posted by tanzaniancane
We used these tests on a Qatar Airways flight from MLE-DOH-USA. The check in agent seemed like he had never seen this type of report before and had to check with his supervisor who was fine with the test. I had both a screenshot of the result and the app results to show. In retrospect, a printout would have probably been useful.

Hope this helps others!
Huge help! Thanks. We are going to MLE at the end of the month.. I used these tests on United this fall coming back from Lisbon without issue. Wasn't sure how Qatar would interpret them in Male...
Old Feb 1, 2022, 5:46 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Glob, AA EXP, Marriott Tit
Another DP. Just checked in at MLE and eMed rapid antigen was immediately accepted.
Old Feb 28, 2022, 6:51 am

Programs: QR PC Platinum, TK M&S elite, UA silver, ITA Voltaire Executive (lol), Marriott Bonvoy Platinum
Hey all, anyone have experience using Binax now/emed results with the QR checkin staff at BKK as proof of negative test for flying back to the US? I know BKK staff can be a little misunderstanding at times with country specific rules, hence I ask. Or would it be better to just get an antigen test in Bangkok the day of my departure?
Old Mar 1, 2022, 11:06 am

I used them DFW>DOH>CAI on Feb 8 and from CDG>DOH>DFW on Feb 21. The CAI>CDG leg was on Air France, where it was also accepted.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.