Wiki Posts
Search

BER-ZNZ: covid test mandatory?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2021, 11:49 am
Original Poster

BER-ZNZ: covid test mandatory?

Hello,

i'm flying this week BER-ZNZ (via Doha) with Qatar. I wanted the ask whether Qatar Airways requires negative covid test bei check in in Berlin? There is unfortunately no clear information on Qatar website.

thank you in advance

Best
Old Feb 22, 2021, 12:06 pm

Programs: Qatar Gold (OWS), Asiana Diamond (*G)
Originally Posted by david112n
Hello,

i'm flying this week BER-ZNZ (via Doha) with Qatar. I wanted the ask whether Qatar Airways requires negative covid test bei check in in Berlin? There is unfortunately no clear information on Qatar website.

thank you in advance

Best
Qatar Airways, as an airline, does not require its passengers to have a covid-19 test if departing from Germany.

However, you should check the entry requirements of Tanzania.
Old Feb 22, 2021, 12:09 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
As with all international travel, you should run your details through TIMATIC to determine what will be required for entry to Tanzania (and transit at DOH). QR itself is irrelevant except to the extent that its personnel check for compliance.
Old Feb 22, 2021, 12:49 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
If you need one, i can highly recommend centogene, two locations in Berlin, results within 12hours.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.