Community
Wiki Posts
Search

QR Status Match - Offer Ends 22nd May

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2020, 7:31 pm

Request sent on 19 MAY. Confirm E-mail received on 3 JUN. Finally matched with QR gold successfully yesterday(8 JUN) from TK Elite.
Dose any one notice that QR will send a physical card to us or not once we matched?

Last edited by gary0723; Jun 8, 2020 at 10:34 pm
Old Jun 9, 2020, 3:21 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
I had an acknowledgement today of my request, at long last, as well as a Service Request Number.

Time will tell.

M
Old Jun 9, 2020, 4:21 am

Originally Posted by msm2000uk
I had an acknowledgement today of my request, at long last, as well as a Service Request Number.

Time will tell.

M
got this some days ago too ...
Old Jun 9, 2020, 4:26 am

Programs: Delta DM-2MM,VAus VIP,, MR/Bonvoy LT Platinum, AA Ex Plat,LH FT, HH,hyatt, Accor Gold
Finally got acknowledgement e mail this morning for VA status match submitted May 19. Wife actually got same yesterday
good luck all
Old Jun 9, 2020, 4:49 am

Programs: QR-G, TK-E , WY-G
Request sent May 21st as TK Elite, no acknowledgement email from QR,still waiting.
Old Jun 9, 2020, 7:51 am

Originally Posted by gary0723
Request sent on 19 MAY. Confirm E-mail received on 3 JUN. Finally matched with QR gold successfully yesterday(8 JUN) from TK Elite.
Dose any one notice that QR will send a physical card to us or not once we matched?
I contacted them about this and currently no physical cards being sent due to Covid.
Old Jun 9, 2020, 12:33 pm

It's been 20 days since I submitted things and still nothing. It does seem odd that they processed a large batch at once but many still seem to not even have received an acknowledgement email, some of whom submitted as far back as 18/19 May... I wonder what they're up to?
Old Jun 10, 2020, 2:01 am

Programs: QR-G, TK-E , WY-G
Originally Posted by shimura
Request sent May 21st as TK Elite, no acknowledgement email from QR,still waiting.
Follow up, had the email acknowledgement today with a Service Request #, we'll see.
Old Jun 10, 2020, 3:50 am

Programs: TK Elite, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver
I sent my request last May 20 using my TK Elite Plus and was matched to Platinum status last Sunday. As per Executive Traveller, "Status match recipients need to earn only half as many Qpoints – the airline's 'status currency' – during the 12 months of their complimentary gratis status period to retain their Privilege Club tier status for the next 12 months" but on my account, it says "540 Qpoints are required before 06 June 2021 to renew your Platinum Tier". For me, it will be worth retaining my status if they would only require 300 Qpoints, granting we can all travel soon
Old Jun 10, 2020, 7:21 am

Originally Posted by jj1o
It's been 20 days since I submitted things and still nothing. It does seem odd that they processed a large batch at once but many still seem to not even have received an acknowledgement email, some of whom submitted as far back as 18/19 May... I wonder what they're up to?
Finally got an update this morning on my application. I got the acknowledgement email swiftly followed by this one:

Copy of the Turkish card showing your name, tier,account number and validity or review date. (card should be valid) is mandatory for the tier status update.

Kindly ensure to send all the above documents to [email protected] from your registered email address with Privilege Club account.

Thank you for your understanding in this regard. We look forward to hear from you.
Regards,
Privilege Club
I don't have a physical card - TK haven't provided one in a few years, and I note that the digital card does not show expiry date... I attached a screenshot of my account status that shows all the corresponding detail (along with digital card and flight statement) so hoping they will be able to use this...

Has anyone else had this problem? Have any other members been approved from a TK digital card alone? Not sure what else I can give them given that I just don't have a physical card...
Old Jun 10, 2020, 9:08 am

Programs: BA Exec Gold , Qatar Priviledge Club Plat
Still nothing for me, no emails what so ever.

I wonder if the matches are being done by QRPC Doha based managers or rather sent off to country specific managers where the account is located?
Old Jun 10, 2020, 9:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver / EI Silver
Does QR sends rejection letters or they simply ignore the request?
Old Jun 10, 2020, 9:48 am

Originally Posted by jj1o
Finally got an update this morning on my application. I got the acknowledgement email swiftly followed by this one:

I don't have a physical card - TK haven't provided one in a few years, and I note that the digital card does not show expiry date... I attached a screenshot of my account status that shows all the corresponding detail (along with digital card and flight statement) so hoping they will be able to use this...

Has anyone else had this problem? Have any other members been approved from a TK digital card alone? Not sure what else I can give them given that I just don't have a physical card...
Don't worry too much. I have been reading this post so far and find someone just got match successfully from TK Elite by only sending screenshots on M&S app.
It seems he has the same problem with you so don't worry.
By the way I'm TK Elite too. It was so confused that TK won't send physical cards mostly even you have retained your status.
I've try to make a card request by phone and the answer I've got was I need a fly to IST airport and go to M&S Office to make that request by myself.
FOR ME THAT IS NO WAY.
At last I've tried to send a email for request and finally they give a response and notice that my card was making and will be DELIVERY to my home.
I have received my card and package last year lucky.
Old Jun 11, 2020, 1:34 am

Programs: AY ex-Lumo, TK Elite, BT VIP, ITA Executive
TK Elite Plus matched to QR Gold. Not amazed, nor convinced to consider switching from AY+.
Old Jun 11, 2020, 1:55 am

Programs: BA Nada, HH Diamond, IHG Spire AMB, Marriott Plat, Accor Gold
Second tranche, Mrs S applied on the 24th May, service request created today, 11 June.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.