Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No option to purchase extra baggage

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 2020, 7:42 am
Original Poster

No option to purchase extra baggage

As usual, I did a quick search to see if this was already a topic, but didn't see anything. Apologies if I missed it.

As of now I have a flight in July. Business Class starting on QR and ending with AC. I already know that I will to check an extra bag, and have been trying to purchase it before hand so I can save. Unfortunately, the option is not showing on the Qatar Airways website where it should be and I'm not seeing anywhere else on the site to purchase the extra. Any suggestions? Has the option been removed complete, or am I just not able to do it with my booking?
Old Apr 12, 2020, 6:24 am
Company Representative, Qatar Airways

Programs: QR Privilege Club
Hi, hope this link helps https://www.qatarairways.com/en/baggage/excess.html
Old Apr 12, 2020, 9:00 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by goingplacestogether

Thanks, I've been all over the site trying to figure how to purchase it beforehand. I can't. QR support team got back to me today and told me that because my ticket was purchased through Air Canada, I cannot pre-purchase extra baggage through the QR website, and must do so at the counter.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.