Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

Converting Qmiles to Accor points not working

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2019, 12:55 pm
Original Poster

I’ve tried to convert my Qmiles to Accor points but on the website it only says ”activity not allowed”. I’ve contacted Qatar customer service but no answer. Is anyone else facing this issue?
Old Jul 4, 2019, 1:16 pm

Programs: BAEC
Sorry I can't help with the OPs question, but I do question which organisation is behind the IT fail here. Neither Qatar or Accor are hardly known for their perfect IT systems. I guess the only thing that is vaguely impressive is that you got an error message from Qatar rather than some random error number (-728).
Alfredbali and Sisyphus1carus like this.
Old Jul 4, 2019, 1:54 pm

Programs: FLYINGBLUE Gold QRPC Gold OMAN SINDBAD Gold
Originally Posted by plunet
I guess the only thing that is vaguely impressive is that you got an error message from Qatar rather than some random error number (-728).
Aha thanks, you made my day !!
Old Jul 4, 2019, 9:56 pm

Programs: QR Gold, WY Gold, TK Elite, EY Silver,
Originally Posted by jj88jj
I’ve tried to convert my Qmiles to Accor points but on the website it only says ”activity not allowed”. I’ve contacted Qatar customer service but no answer. Is anyone else facing this issue?
Did you insert the whole 16 digit of your Accor number, including eventual final zero? usually if one digit missing will show the same message error. I did the process a week ago and at least 4 times since the last year without issues, sure there may be some temporary problems.
Old Jul 5, 2019, 4:53 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by BobFF68
Did you insert the whole 16 digit of your Accor number, including eventual final zero? usually if one digit missing will show the same message error. I did the process a week ago and at least 4 times since the last year without issues, sure there may be some temporary problems.
Yep... When I type in my Accor number the error message disappeares but I can’t select the amount of blocks I want convert as the box is unresponsive. Been trying for almost a week now.
Old Jul 7, 2019, 2:30 am
Original Poster

Problem solved! Got finally an answer from Qatar and I had to fill in my address in my details. Wish the system would give more detailed info rather then just ”activity not allowed”.
Traveller999 likes this.
Old Jul 7, 2019, 8:39 am

Programs: BAEC
Ah well, it might as well have told you Error -728 in that case. Well done for getting it sorted.
Old Jul 10, 2019, 5:07 am

Programs: Qatar Airways Privilege Club Platinum; Accor Le Club Platinum
I would have assumed it would be a terrible conversion rate. Are you happy with it, or just happy to have your QR miles balance near zero?
Old Apr 13, 2020, 5:02 am

OTP problem

Hi! Did anyone make some success recently converting Qmiles to Accor points? When I click to convert, OTP (One time Password) is required. But it sends the OTP to a totally unknown e-mail and phone instead of my registered contacts. I contacted PC, and they told me they fixed the issue (took a month), but it still the same. I contacted them again, they told me it has been checked again, and it works well. But it is not. Still sending the OTP to someone else. The best thing, OTP works when I use it to login.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.