Wiki Posts
Search

When will service resume to Qatar

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2020, 3:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott LT Titanium; IHG Diamond Ambassador
When will service resume to Qatar

So the 14 days came and the entry restriction was largely extended to foreign nationals.
What I cannot find is when they will review lifting the restriction.

I follow all of the news and media feeds for Qatar on Twitter but there just doesn't seem to be a real answer.

Any ideas when Qatar might list the entry restrictions?

Thanks
Old Apr 5, 2020, 3:48 pm

Programs: QR Plat
I have three predicitons:
1. It will happen when it happens.
2. It surely doesn't look like this week will be it.
3. See first prediction.

-A
trooper, nilsfr69, tmac100 and 2 others like this.
Old Apr 5, 2020, 4:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton, IHG - BA, GA, LH, QR, SV, TK
The impact of COVID19 hit the country very hard. It was a psychological blow as much as a physical knock, and I reckon they'll take some time to right themselves. There are a lot of people outside the country who should be back in, so maybe they'll be allowed to trickle back before the gates are opened any wider.
Old Apr 6, 2020, 1:32 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
As nobody knows the answer to this, and it'll end up becoming another Covid-19 discussion thread, I'm going to close this here to prevent further chat.

As and when operations return to some sort of normality, I guarantee it will be announced on FT!

Msm2000uk
QR Moderator
tmac100 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.