Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

Horrible Business Class on-ground experience and apathetic Customer Service

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2019, 2:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Silver, LH, AF

Hi folks. Does anyone know how to get attention of Qatar CS for a horrible business class on-ground experience and apathetic customer service?

Have filed a complaint from Qatar webpage and also written to [email protected] last Monday. One ended with an auto-reply asking to wait for 5 days, the other asked for my PNR which was incidentally the first line of my email.

Don't want to type the experience here, but will do if there is no other option.
Old Apr 29, 2019, 4:04 am

Programs: FB Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite
??? Just wait for their response. Why you wouldn't share it here too?
Old Apr 30, 2019, 5:19 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Perfect CS, had the same happen to me when I ask them via twitter, "Hi my PNR is... could you..." Dear... pls forward us your PNR so we could look up the reservation".....
Originally Posted by heman
........ the other asked for my PNR which was incidentally the first line of my email.

Old Apr 30, 2019, 9:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Did this occur in DOH or at the outstation?

If outstation, whatever the complaint I'd most likely let it go if you got on your flight and made it to your destination

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.