Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The QR Movie 'Like Never Before'

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2019, 1:09 pm

Programs: Amex Plat
Originally Posted by msm2000uk
Personally, I think the film was a clever marketing move.

It's different to the majority of airline adverts, and it's also quite memorable for concept - albeit less so that it's QR and not Mary Poppins!

The disappointment on the forum is clearly visible, but that is because many expected a Sale; to the point that certain posts made out they were entitled to one! However, for the general traveller, it's clever.

A difference in approach should be commended, and perhaps the theme will run through the year - thus leading to certain Sales in the near future.

M
and who are those people always wanting a next 'ultimate' sale anyway? I've enjoyed the inaugural movie so much, that I am ready to vote with forfeiting consuming champagne on board and in the DOH lounge just to fund the sequel! And, as AAB put it, the movie is truly deserving on Oscar, if that's the case next month I swear I will forfeit eating chocolates! Who knows, we may have A-Lister to star in the next sequel.
Traveller999 likes this.
Old Jan 28, 2019, 7:53 am

Programs: QR Plat, Accor Plat
It seems like QR just copied Scoot

I’ve flown Scoot for the first time today (it’s the only airline to fly SIN-HDY) and was a bit amused when I read their inflight magazine ;-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.