Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

amend award booking since changes to qrpc

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2018, 10:57 am
Original Poster

I have a booking to Melbourne for next march but am wanting to change it to Sydney ,i have been checking avalibility and twice it was avaliable so i contacted QR and after a few days they responded with no availability.
Is there a better procedure to achieve this ?
I do not want to cancel and wait for the miles to be refunded because a new booking will be alot more qmiles whereas amendments are at.the original qmiles amounts.
Old Sep 17, 2018, 11:45 pm

Programs: FLYINGBLUE Gold QRPC Gold OMAN SINDBAD Gold
Originally Posted by poppyz
I have a booking to Melbourne for next march but am wanting to change it to Sydney ,i have been checking avalibility and twice it was avaliable so i contacted QR and after a few days they responded with no availability.
I do not want to cancel and wait for the miles to be refunded because a new booking will be alot more qmiles whereas amendments are at.the original qmiles amounts.
Do not expect any reliable service from Qatar Airways Privilege Club, those days are over...
You can try to contact their social media team show them evidence of availability and ask them for a solution, sometimes it works.
Old Sep 18, 2018, 3:41 pm
Original Poster

Unbelievable they still say no availability i have now sent screen grabs
What on earth is the problem so frustrated!!!!
Old Sep 18, 2018, 9:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by poppyz
I have a booking to Melbourne for next March but am wanting to change it to Sydney ,I have been checking availability and twice it was available so I contacted QR and after a few days they responded with no availability.

Just buy for cash or ff miles a MEL SYD flight. On QF VA or if desperate JQ or TT.
MEL SYD Wheels up - wheels down is 60~65 minutes.

Anyway why not stay in Melbourne? [I am a Melbourne resident]
Old Sep 19, 2018, 7:32 am
Original Poster

no problem with Melbourne ,have family in Sydney and would rather spend my time with them.
Despite sending screen grabs they still say there is no avavability,
Dumping my Qmiles an going back to EY ,what a frustrating experience.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.