Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

787 J IFE Screen not functioning properly

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

787 J IFE Screen not functioning properly

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2018, 5:36 am

Programs: qatar airways platinum
Originally Posted by jday
Just come off two 787 flights. IFE working fine. If you want to use the main screen as a touch screen just press and hold your finger on it for 10 seconds and it will go into touch screen mode.
Very handy to know
Old Sep 26, 2018, 1:10 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Just done 4 sectors on dreamliners. None of the screens worked by touch, handsets were a real struggle too, and earphones were awful
Old Sep 27, 2018, 1:50 am

Programs: BAEC Bronze
Originally Posted by anniegray
Just done 4 sectors on dreamliners. None of the screens worked by touch, handsets were a real struggle too, and earphones were awful
As I said above if you want to use the main screen as a touch screen just press and hold your finger in the top right hand corner of the main screen for 10 seconds and it will go into touch screen mode.
Matt4 and anniegray like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.