Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

Verbal threats/harassment by passenger, little action by FAs

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Verbal threats/harassment by passenger, little action by FAs

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2018, 1:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by Dr. HFH
This is going to turn out to be a pointless exercise. QR clearly isn't going to do anything. Where one's own personal safety is concerned and the crew isn't doing anything (or enough), don't depend on the crew. Call the police yourself as soon as you land or can get cell service.
+1. OP, I'm afraid this will just mean more time wasted and aggravation for you. All you can do is vote with your feet and stop flying QR, more letters to CR will just mean more frustrating answers.
Old Feb 21, 2018, 9:55 pm
Original Poster

Agreed, thanks guys, I'll stop responding to these. In the future, on any flight (but particularly QR), I'll refuse to board and ask for alt. accommodations if this kind of scenario begins in the gate area, and call police upon landing if this happens in the air.
Old Feb 22, 2018, 2:28 am

Wow, pretty poor response but not a surprising one.

Glad im about done with this company.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.