Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Traveling via qatar

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2017, 7:19 am
Original Poster

Exclamation Traveling via qatar

Hi Is it safe to travel via qatar these days .One of my friend said that do not book qatar airways as he got stuck in qatar airport for 14 hours ?
Old Jul 14, 2017, 9:11 am

Programs: AA
Originally Posted by taxsri
Hi Is it safe to travel via qatar these days .One of my friend said that do not book qatar airways as he got stuck in qatar airport for 14 hours ?
I can think of many worse airports to spend that time Not enough detail in your post to say why he was stuck and what has safety got to do with a long layover?
Old Jul 14, 2017, 9:20 am

taxsri welcome to Flyertalk and especially to the QR forum. You may find the QR dashboard a useful tool for accessing information.

DOH is a very safe airport to transit, and Qatar a safe country to visit. The events that are taking place at the moment which involve Qatar are all taking place outside of Qatar.

With regard to your friend please ask him if he voluntarily choose a 14 hour transit in order to obtain a cheaper fare or was there another reason?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.