Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Beirut Airport Qatar Airways Lounge

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2024, 10:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA, AF
No clue on the RJ front though I wouldn’t expect the answer would’ve changed, but note that mobile boarding passes are still a no-no at BEY, even if your airline lets you issue one. You won’t be able to enter the security checkpoint queue without a hard copy of a boarding pass, issued at the airport (ie not even one you print online yourself).
Old Mar 10, 2024, 9:00 pm

Programs: QF Platinum (LTG), OW Emerald, Accor Platinum; Hyatt Explorist.
Thanks. By rights I should have done a little more investigation before I asked my question, Just found this in a QR Outstation Lounge thread. Supposedly correct as at Feb '23.

"The QR Beirut Airport (BEY) Premium Lounge: Opened in 2018. Covered on the QR website here and discussed on FT here. Access is restricted to departing passengers ticketed in oneworld J or F. Access is not permitted if flying on a QR Business Lite (P) fare. No guests. [NOTE: rules were previously that only QR passengers, including those with status, could access the BEY Premium Lounge. However, status passengers may now be directed to the MEA Cedar Lounge.]"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.