Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

selecting a particular booking class on QR

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2017, 10:44 pm
Original Poster

I've got to make a booking on Qatar, and i see that a higher booking class is available for just a few dollars more than the usual O. Those few dollars are absolutely worth doubling the amount of EQD I will earn on AA. But I can't find a way to book the class I want. Is there any way of doing this online, anywhere, at all?

Thanks.
Old Mar 31, 2017, 8:07 am

Programs: BA Gold (ex-GGL, maybe future Silver), Hilton Diamond
Yes. You need to use ITA Matrix under Chrome with the BookWithMatrix extension.

Use /F BC=G (or whatever the booking class is) in the advanced routing codes, then use the extension to price it up with Priceline or others. That should then give you the correct fare.
Old Apr 3, 2017, 9:42 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Cymro
Yes. You need to use ITA Matrix under Chrome with the BookWithMatrix extension.

Use /F BC=G (or whatever the booking class is) in the advanced routing codes, then use the extension to price it up with Priceline or others. That should then give you the correct fare.

Thank you for that. It appeared to be working on Priceline, but then it's a little unnerving not to be able to confirm the booking class before making the purchase (despite 24 hour cancellation). In this case, I ended up calling Qatar and booking over the phone. Somehow, I convinced them that the fee should be waved, though I wouldn't rely on that ever happening again. Got it for 35 less than on ITA and 25 less than on Priceline.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.