Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

77W version 1 & 2 DOH-JNB seat map question

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2016, 6:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA plat

Seat Guru shows this version as 3-4-3, with the 4 being D,E,F,G, but in a few(my) rows seat D is missing, meaning F is an inside seat. When I chose my seat, Qatar's map is opposite, in that seat D is there and G is missing, and F would now be an outside seat.

I'm assuming Qatar's map is correct, but has anyone actually flown this version and is able to confirm that F is outside ?

Thanks.
Old May 29, 2016, 10:10 pm

bluegrassfan the front two rows of each Y cabin are 3-3-3 rather than 3-4-3. The 'missing' seats are in row D.Tou will find the correct seatmap, discussion and even pictures at http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/qatar...seating-q.html and further discussion at http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/qatar...3-y-cabin.html. Please read them for the answers you want.
Old May 30, 2016, 4:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Not all that happy that QR has changed both my flights on this route from 788s to 777s. Real downgrade of the J experience too.

Last edited by Shareholder; May 30, 2016 at 4:15 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.