Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

Where to book R-class multicity itinerary

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2016, 6:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, BAEC Bronze, DL Plat UA, HHonors Platinum, SPG Gold, Hyatt

I'm finding a multicity R-class trip that I'd like to book on ITA, but going to either the qr website or calling, the 'return' leg is booking into I. Any advice on websites that allow multicity itinerary and will show QR R-class? (I'm UK based, but flying out of CPH)

Thanks
Old May 28, 2016, 7:07 am

Programs: VS, CO, BA
Just contact a travel agent and they will be able to price it in their GDS for you.
Old May 28, 2016, 7:41 am
Original Poster

Thanks, I haven't used a travel agent in 10+ years I think. Know anyone reliable?
Old May 28, 2016, 9:24 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Originally Posted by jabrams72
Thanks, I haven't used a travel agent in 10+ years I think. Know anyone reliable?
I use American Express.
Old May 28, 2016, 9:31 am

Programs: BA Gold/OWE
Are you hitting a point-of-sale issue ? Matrix defaults to the origin of the trip, so DK. Have you tried setting your country appropriately on the website or calling the local CPH phone number ?

If this is the case, I doubt a travel agent could work around it unless they too are in DK.
Old May 28, 2016, 9:41 am
Original Poster

I've tried switching the website to DK, but while it's giving me R-class outbound, the "return" (different origin and destination) is defaulting to I, which adds a considerable amount of money to the ticket.
Old May 28, 2016, 11:57 pm

Netflights happily sold me LHR-SIN / HKT-BHX all in R a month or so back.
Old May 30, 2016, 6:13 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by jabrams72
I'm finding a multicity R-class trip that I'd like to book on ITA, but going to either the qr website or calling, the 'return' leg is booking into I. Any advice on websites that allow multicity itinerary and will show QR R-class? (I'm UK based, but flying out of CPH)

Thanks
I've just booked OSL-DOH-MEL//PER-DOH-HEL all in R Class for £1385, next January. A change of a day and the price could leap by £1500. I found the fare initially on matrix but then found it difficult to replicate on the QR website until after much experimenting with dates I found some legs defaulted to "I" stock because there was no "Promo fare" (ie R stock) available. I suspect this is your problem...the R stock had run out on the date you wanted. When it's gone it's gone!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.