Wiki Posts
Search

Payment question

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2015, 4:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver
Payment question

I made a booking 2+ weeks ago but my credit card still hasn't been charged. I have an e-ticket number so not overly concerned just curious if this is normal.
Old May 16, 2015, 7:54 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Originally Posted by MsCapricorn
I made a booking 2+ weeks ago but my credit card still hasn't been charged. I have an e-ticket number so not overly concerned just curious if this is normal.
There have been reports about QR taking time to charge, but best thing to do is to telephone the Call Centre just to ensure they are aware.
Old May 17, 2015, 4:07 am

Programs: QR Plat, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by msm2000uk
There have been reports about QR taking time to charge, but best thing to do is to telephone the Call Centre just to ensure they are aware.
Do the following, go into manage my booking, if you can pull up your ticket, then you are good.
Nevertheless, I would highly recommend calling QR to confirm that the ticket is still valid.
There have been cases of last minute cancelations with no notice. Also, I've had it in the past were QR issued the ticket then called me and said that I didn't pay for it, and so had to send them my credit card statement as proof.
Old May 17, 2015, 4:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by Sky Fly
Do the following, go into manage my booking, if you can pull up your ticket, then you are good.
Nevertheless, I would highly recommend calling QR to confirm that the ticket is still valid.
There have been cases of last minute cancelations with no notice. Also, I've had it in the past were QR issued the ticket then called me and said that I didn't pay for it, and so had to send them my credit card statement as proof.
The ticket is in MMB and I have selected my seats. The flight's not until September so will give them a call next week so it goes onto next month's statement .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.