Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

FlyerTalk 2015 Awards benefits - Qatar Airways Privilege Club, ME/Asia/Oceania

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
View Poll Results: What is the best benefit of Qatar Airways Privilege Club? PLEASE READ POST BELOW
Discount for online redemptions
0%
Qcredits
57.14%
No Qmiles expiry
14.29%
Lounge Access + guest (for Gold & Platinum) / Complimentary 'one visit' Guest lounge passes at DOH
14.29%
Family Membership accrual
0%
Gold / Platinum access to Premium Arrivals immigration line
0%
I nominate a different benefit – see my post below (POST YOUR SUGGESTION BELOW)
14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2014, 10:21 am
No longer at FT -- contact IBJoel please
Original Poster

This poll will determine which benefit for this rewards program will appear on the official January ballot for the 2015 FlyerTalk Awards.

Please note that once you have cast a poll vote, it cannot be changed.

You may vote in any or all of the nominations polls across FlyerTalk. Simply navigate to your favorite program’s forum and cast your vote. Links to all benefits polls can be found here.

This poll will close December 16, 2014.

Official FlyerTalk Awards balloting begins January 20, 2015. For more information on the Awards, and last year's results, click here.

Happy voting!

-The FT Team
Old Dec 11, 2014, 9:42 am

Programs: Eurostar Carte Blanche, QR Silver, Accor, BA
Lounge access for silver (OW Ruby) members when flying Qatar. It's about the only thing that keeps me as a customer...
Old Dec 12, 2014, 8:58 am

Programs: QR Plat, Accor Plat
Premium Departure immigration line from Silver status

What a pleasure to avoid the queue at immigration, especially when leaving BKK where you may have to queue more than one hour, woring about missing your flight and wondering why these thai immigration officiers are so few and so slow to stamp your passport.
It gives you more time to enjoy the lounge :-)
Old Dec 12, 2014, 9:12 am

Programs: QR Plat, Accor Plat
Qpoints and 12 previous month calculation system

No other airline enable you to get status so quickly with discounted tickets because they use the segment or miles system, and when you fly cheap, you get only a few status miles for your flights.
I often fly from Paris to Asia, which gives you at least 60 Qpoints for a return flight. Flying to Asia twice a year is enough to reach and maintain Silver status (150 Qpoints) if every year you fly your outbound flight one day before the previous year because Qatar airways calculates the Qpoints you earn in the 12 previous months and not per calendar year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.