Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"manage your bookings" are down

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2012, 8:31 pm

Programs: Privilege Club
Originally Posted by toctoc
I can confirm that there is (still) a compatibility issue with Google Chrome and the seating page. But I just encountered another problem with their seating page. Since QR changed the airplane type for my booked flights I cannot access the seating table of those flights anymore. I just get to the “processing you request” page when I choose those flights but then it does not get further. I tried it several times with all kind of browsers without any change. My wife does not feel too comfortable of flying and since this will be our honeymoon I really would like to ensure that we have a nice seating. When I reported this to QR support my support ticket got closed without any reply.

It will be my first experience with QR and I really hope their onflight service is more reliable than their website seems to be..
Hi toctoc,

Please kindly advise your Support ticket number to my private message so that I can check it out and re-open ticket for you and provide further assistance.

Look forward to assisting you soon.

Best regards,
Alex @ The Qatar Airways Community
Old Jul 4, 2012, 6:02 am

Originally Posted by toctoc
I can confirm that there is (still) a compatibility issue with Google Chrome and the seating page. But I just encountered another problem with their seating page. Since QR changed the airplane type for my booked flights I cannot access the seating table of those flights anymore. I just get to the “processing you request” page when I choose those flights but then it does not get further. I tried it several times with all kind of browsers without any change. My wife does not feel too comfortable of flying and since this will be our honeymoon I really would like to ensure that we have a nice seating. When I reported this to QR support my support ticket got closed without any reply.

It will be my first experience with QR and I really hope their onflight service is more reliable than their website seems to be..
dont worry once you are in the air you will forget any hiccups you have had along the way
Old Jul 4, 2012, 6:45 am

Programs: TK *G
"dont worry once you are in the air you will forget any hiccups you have had along the way "

I do hope so
My problem is solved now. Thanks to AlexCM - great service!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.