Search
Old Jun 4, 2013, 1:53 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: lost_in_translation
*Reboot as of February 2023 by lost_in_translation*

Information on QR lounge access across the globe, can be found here:

http://www.qatarairways.com/global/e...d-lounges.page

QR-operated outstation lounges
The QR Bangkok (BKK) Premium Lounge: Opened in 2018. Discussed on FT here. Access is restricted to departing passengers ticketed in oneworld J or F. Access is not permitted if flying on a QR Business Lite (P) fare. No guests.
The QR Beirut Airport (BEY) Premium Lounge: Opened in 2018. Covered on the QR website here and discussed on FT here. Access is restricted to departing passengers ticketed in oneworld J or F. Access is not permitted if flying on a QR Business Lite (P) fare. No guests. [NOTE: rules were previously that only QR passengers, including those with status, could access the BEY Premium Lounge. However, status passengers may now be directed to the MEA Cedar Lounge.]
The QR London Heathrow (LHR) Premium Lounge: Opened in 2012 as the first QR Premium Lounge, located in Terminal 4. Covered on the QR website here and discussed on FT here. Access is restricted to departing passengers ticketed in oneworld J or F. Access is not permitted if flying on a QR Business Lite (P) fare. No guests.
The QR London Heathrow (LHR) Frequent Flyer Lounge: Opened in 2022 to supplement the existing LHR Premium Lounge, located in Terminal 4. Standard oneworld access rules apply (oneworld Sapphire members and above ticketing on oneworld flights plus guest, passengers ticketed in oneworld J or F are also eligible but may prefer to use the Premium Lounge).
The QR Paris (CDG) Premium Lounge: Opened in 2018, located in Terminal 1. Covered on the QR website here and discussed on FT here. Reopened February 2023 after COVID and awaiting first post-COVID report. Access is restricted to departing passengers ticketed in oneworld J or F. Access is not permitted if flying on a QR Business Lite (P) fare. No guests.
The QR Singapore (SIN) Premium Lounge: Opened in 2020, located in Terminal 1. Covered on the QR website here and discussed on FT here. Access is restricted to departing passengers ticketed in oneworld J or F. Access is not permitted if flying on a QR Business Lite (P) fare. No guests.

Former QR-operated outstation lounges
The QR Dubai (DXB) Premium Lounge: Opened in 2016, located in Terminal 1. Not covered on the QR website but discussed on FT here. Currently closed long-term and unclear if it will reopen.

Information previously within this WIKI, has been moved to:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/25682245-post354.html and will not be updated.

Information about general oneworld lounge access
https://www.oneworld.com/ffp/lounge-access

Print Wikipost

Qatar Airways' lounges (outstation)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2020, 6:52 pm

Originally Posted by sturejan
Unfortunately the CX lounge in MNL is "temporarily closed until further notice".
Source: https://www.cathaypacific.com/cx/en_...ic-lounge.html
Sadface. Where's the 'Don't like this news at all' button? But hey, at least there's still Jollibee's...
craig44485 and clubeurope like this.
Old Jul 9, 2020, 12:03 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeAman Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by djsflynn
Sadface. Where's the 'Don't like this news at all' button? But hey, at least there's still Jollibee's...
ngl, jollibee is pretty good for what it is
Old Jul 9, 2020, 12:25 am

Programs: Delta Skymiles DM, CX GO, Hilton Honors Diamond
Boo! I hope it is opened up by August 12 when we fly out of MNL.
Old Jul 10, 2020, 12:09 am

Programs: Delta Skymiles DM, CX GO, Hilton Honors Diamond
Originally Posted by sturejan
Unfortunately the CX lounge in MNL is "temporarily closed until further notice".
Source: https://www.cathaypacific.com/cx/en_...ic-lounge.html
Hopefully now that MNL has reopened Terminal 3 (https://www.thenational.ae/lifestyle...2C%20July%208.), after moving all traffic to Terminal 1, CX will soon reopen its T3 lounge, before our August 12 flight.
djsflynn likes this.
Old May 22, 2021, 3:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
What lounge is QR using at SFO and SEA? What about Male, Maldives? I can't get the QR website link to pull anything up. Or no lounge at all for Emerald or biz class?
Old May 22, 2021, 4:32 pm

Programs: AA Exp, Radisson VIP, Expedia OneKey Platinum, Hilton Gold, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Amex Plati
Airport Lounges: oneworld Lounges & Airport Lounge Access | oneworld
Old May 22, 2021, 6:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
What lounge is QR using at SFO and SEA? What about Male, Maldives? I can't get the QR website link to pull anything up. Or no lounge at all for Emerald or biz class?
Malé has one airport operated lounge that all airlines use. It is nothing special, but gets you away from the crowds of the general area. Food is abysmal, but there are drinks. At the moment you can't get anything yourself, you ask the staff for what you want, and they give it to you. Not table service, just serviced buffet. Emerald, Sapphire, and J gets access on QR.
Old May 22, 2021, 8:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
SFO -> Air France Lounge
SEA -> You pick between The Club at SEA & the Alaska Lounge
MLE -> Leeli Lounge
Old May 25, 2021, 1:48 pm

Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
Malé has one airport operated lounge that all airlines use. It is nothing special, but gets you away from the crowds of the general area. Food is abysmal, but there are drinks. At the moment you can't get anything yourself, you ask the staff for what you want, and they give it to you. Not table service, just serviced buffet. Emerald, Sapphire, and J gets access on QR.
But this is different from the priority pass one landside right?
Old May 25, 2021, 4:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by Soccerjoshj07
But this is different from the priority pass one landside right?
I have had no reason to get a priority pass, so I don't know what they offer in Malé. But the one I wrote about is airside.

Though I am quite opposed to the idea of landside lounges in general, and specifically when there is also an immigration counter to pass on top of security. It just makes it too hard to plan the time needed. In Malé you do have to visit the immigration officers on the way out of the country.
Old May 25, 2021, 7:04 pm

Programs: AA PPro
Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
SFO -> Air France Lounge
SEA -> You pick between The Club at SEA & the Alaska Lounge
MLE -> Leeli Lounge
It is almost impossible to get into Alaska Lounges. along the west coast they put up a sign early in the morning saying they are full. And with covid restrictions, I don't know of anyone with PPass that has gotten in during the last year.
Old May 25, 2021, 7:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by tfizzle
It is almost impossible to get into Alaska Lounges. along the west coast they put up a sign early in the morning saying they are full. And with covid restrictions, I don't know of anyone with PPass that has gotten in during the last year.
A QR J ticket would grant access to the AS Lounges despite PriorityPass membership.

Plus, QR flights from the West Coast generally depart around 13:00-15:00. Not in the early morning rush.
Old May 26, 2021, 12:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold
I assume that QR pax still do not have access to any lounge in CDG.
Am I wrong?
Old May 26, 2021, 8:36 am

Programs: AA PPro
Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
A QR J ticket would grant access to the AS Lounges despite PriorityPass membership.

Plus, QR flights from the West Coast generally depart around 13:00-15:00. Not in the early morning rush.
Technically that is true, but having just flown through LAX and SEA on international as OWE, I was put on the waitlist and was told that AS lounge in LAX was likely a 3 hour wait. So even with. J ticket, capacity limits precent access. Not sure where all these folks are coming from, but flying domestically in the US is climbing fast.
Old May 27, 2021, 9:23 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by tfizzle
Technically that is true, but having just flown through LAX and SEA on international as OWE, I was put on the waitlist and was told that AS lounge in LAX was likely a 3 hour wait. So even with. J ticket, capacity limits precent access. Not sure where all these folks are coming from, but flying domestically in the US is climbing fast.
Why would you go to the AS lounge at LAX when the Admiral's Club is better and closer to TBIT?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.