Community
Wiki Posts
Search

QF 85 D Class availability

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2008, 5:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, MU Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
QF 85 D Class availability

My sister has a D ticket on MEL-HKG which only valids on QF85. However I checked..only I class is available,but not J,C,D in September,anyone knows what's the problem? She would like to change her ticket to 20 Sept.
Old Sep 5, 2008, 7:05 am
tt7

Originally Posted by ny911
My sister has a D ticket on MEL-HKG which only valids on QF85. However I checked..only I class is available,but not J,C,D in September,anyone knows what's the problem? She would like to change her ticket to 20 Sept.
Have you called QF and asked?

Flight is currently

J0 C0 D0 Y9 B9 H9 K9 M9 L9 V9 S9 N9 Q9 O9

Does QF use I class for business? On other airlines (AA, for example), I is deep-discount business and you won't find I available without finding the higher classes available. No idea why its J0 C0 D0 - seat map shows 1 seat assigned and 2 blocked out of 25 total.
Old Sep 5, 2008, 7:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, MU Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by tt7
Have you called QF and asked?

Flight is currently

J0 C0 D0 Y9 B9 H9 K9 M9 L9 V9 S9 N9 Q9 O9

Does QF use I class for business? On other airlines (AA, for example), I is deep-discount business and you won't find I available without finding the higher classes available. No idea why its J0 C0 D0 - seat map shows 1 seat assigned and 2 blocked out of 25 total.
I have called and waitlisted for her.

I used abacus.com.tw to check availability,but not sure it is reliable or not.

Anyways, J on all QF85 has sold out in Sept doesn't make sense at all.
Old Sep 5, 2008, 3:27 pm
og
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QF WP/LTG | UA P
With that information, I'd be doing my homework to see what other flights are suitable - just in case of changes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.