Community
Wiki Posts
Search

QF3 21 Dec

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2003, 5:25 am
Original Poster

QF3 21 Dec

Does anyone knows what the rego of this flt? Also, is their EY cabin fitted with PTV?

Thx a lot!
Old Dec 15, 2003, 11:54 pm

Location: Brisbane (BNE), Australia, QF/VA Forums Meeting Organiser
Programs: VA Plat, QF Gold (97.4% LTG), QP Life, AA (66% LTG). HH Diamond. Amex Plat, Visa Plat
Cathay Pacific, whilst one may know what type/config ones plane will be, my understanding (and no doubt I'll be corrected if I'm wrong), is that QF Operations only assign an aircraft to a particular route a week/couple of days from the flight (and of course, that can change at any point anyway due to changes in fleet management).

Normally, we don't know until we get to the flight and copy down the rego for our FT Trip Reports

(edited for poor typing )

[This message has been edited by QF WP (edited Dec 15, 2003).]
Old Dec 16, 2003, 12:41 am

Programs: AAdv GLD(MM), QF LTS, UA MP_nada, HH Gld, SPG, GoldenCircle Jade
Or (as your best bet) you could post the question here :- http://www.vpmag.com/yssy/viewforum.php?f=5, and those guys will let you know as soon as the info is available.
Old Dec 16, 2003, 7:09 am
NM

Programs: AA Plat & LTG; QF LTG
QF do plan aircraft rotations about 1 month out, and sometimes more. For example, you can look at the seat maps for which flights will have the new J config (Skybeds) several months out.

However, QF do not make aircraft rotations public since they are subject to change and regularly do. And even if a QF employee is privvy to the info, they will be most reluctant to post it since there is always a very good chance it will change before your flight date.

So, yes, QF will know by know which aircraft is allocated to that flight on that date. But you are unlikely to find anyone willing to pass that information on to you, especilly in this public forum .
Old Dec 19, 2003, 7:38 pm

Programs: QF Bronze
QF003 21Dec is scheduled to be operated by EBX. Despite what you read on the Sydney Airport message board EBY has not flown for the last 5 or 6 days. EBX has not had the interior refit afaik.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.