Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Any OneWorld Benefits on QF Domestic?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2001, 2:31 pm
Original Poster

Location: Los Angeles, CA UA Premier Exec, AA Platinum, Marriott Gold

Would I be allowed access to QF lounges as a OneWorld Sapphire (AA Platinum) for a domestic QF SYD-CNS flight? The OneWorld website indicates that benefits are available on OneWorld flights that are marketed and sold by your carrier.

The SYD-CNS flight is not an AA codeshare, however.

Anyone have experience with this situation or have insight?
Old Dec 5, 2001, 4:37 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: Mucci
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by travellin man:
Would I be allowed access to QF lounges as a OneWorld Sapphire (AA Platinum) for a domestic QF SYD-CNS flight? The OneWorld website indicates that benefits are available on OneWorld flights that are marketed and sold by your carrier.

The SYD-CNS flight is not an AA codeshare, however.

Anyone have experience with this situation or have insight?
</font>
I can never remember the OneWorld codes, so.....

The top two tiers (whatever they are) get Qantas Club admissions.

(Why can't they all standardise them? Then there would be no having to remember "On Ba Pink equals Sapphire, but on AA, purple polka dots equal Sapphire).

Dave
Old Dec 6, 2001, 11:56 am
Original Poster

Location: Los Angeles, CA UA Premier Exec, AA Platinum, Marriott Gold
Thanks for the info. They also answered my question on the AA board, and as you said, the short answer is "yes".

(And I agree with that whole standardization issue -- it can get confusing.)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.