Wiki Posts
Search

Red E-Deals ??

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2001, 3:57 am
Original Poster

Red E-Deals ??

Hello,

Has anyone noticed how much harder to book flights using Red E-deals recently ??

Is this because the death of impulse ??

Also, virgin recently increase bne-syd price from $55 to 66 ....

Any comments welcomed ....
Old Jul 9, 2001, 10:10 am
In Memoriam

Programs: Mucci
Have not noticed myself - just booked a return flight, SYD-MEL on the eve of the AFL Grand Final (if ever seats would be hard to come by to Melboring, it would be this weekend) and return on the Sunday morning, the day AFTER the GF (again, this *should* be almost impossible to get) - and I got my $66 each was airfare.

Dave
Old Jul 10, 2001, 5:15 am
Original Poster

Hi,

I think syd-mel is still easier since they are offering flights every 30min ....

Hope these Red E-deals stays cheap and can be booked in easily )

Old Jul 10, 2001, 6:45 am

Slightly off topic, but it's very unlikely the Sydney Swans will make the AFL Grand Final. Hence it's quite easy to book tickets. Sure, there are fans of the likely clubs (Hawthorn, Essendon, CARLTON , Richmond etc.) up here, but don't expect a repeat of 1996. Seats will be impossible to get if 1996 happens again.

Regards,

Clement (who goes for the Blues)
Old Jul 11, 2001, 2:33 am

Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia / Tallahassee, Florida, USA / QF Club; QF-Silver; OW-Ruby; AN; DL-Blue.
pretty easy to book BNE-MEL tickets on red e-deals.

and i hope they keep lots of seats because out mighty lions are gonna make it all the way !!!!

------------------
But no matter how far, or how wide I roam, I still call Australia home !
Old Jul 11, 2001, 4:38 am

Programs: QF WP, Starwood Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, Avis President's Club, Amex Platinum
I hope you are not referring to the British & Irish Lions
Old Jul 11, 2001, 7:55 am
Original Member

Location: Chattanooga, TN, USA**US Airways Gold, Marriott Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by ozzie:
I hope you are not referring to the British & Irish Lions </font>
We're discussing Aussie Rules here. Lions in that context means Brisbane (since the merger with Fitzroy--although I still think Brisbane -&gt; Bears).

carn the MAGPIES
go NASHVILLE KANGAROOS!
Old Jul 12, 2001, 3:13 am

Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia / Tallahassee, Florida, USA / QF Club; QF-Silver; OW-Ruby; AN; DL-Blue.
Brisbane Lions, thats correct. Will make it to the grand final this year i reckon.

And QF may as well have all those seats ready for us to fly down.

Old Jul 22, 2001, 9:36 am

On e-deals you can almost certainly get a seat even though the route may not be the most direct one. But who cares since you get more miles for it anyway. If you want to go from MEL-BNE then why not try all the 'E' options like via ADL or SYD or anything else. It may take some time but so far it hasn't failed me. And if worse comes to worse then you can always use VirginBlue or Ansett.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.