Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Financial Review report - 12 April 2001

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2001, 11:16 pm
Original Poster

Has anyone read today's Financial Review?
There's a four-page review in the Smart Money section on the new Qantas rules, and a comparison of the programme to Ansett Global Rewards.

There's nothing in there that hasn't been discussed here weeks ago - in fact the reporters quote extensively from this board.

Of interest to me was the view in one column that, due to the diminishing value of saved points caused by the falling dollar cost of purchased domestic tickets, "Qantas and Ansett will come under pressure from the banks to repackage their schemes to ensure that the integrity of their points systems are preserved".

How likely is this, do you reckon?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.