Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

How many points for RTW under "new deal"?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2001, 11:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold

http://www.qantas.com.au/fflyer/dyn/...edeemingPoints

Maximum 26,000 miles per Award itinerary.†

We are increasing the distance allowed on one itinerary for a domestic Award flight redemption from 11,000 to 41,800 kilometres (or 26,000 miles). This will also be the maximum for any international Award flight itinerary.

Special oneworld™ Awards continue to allow you to travel across the oneworld™ alliance network. There is a maximum distance of 50,000 kilometres (31,000 miles) allowed.

My question is .. how many points are needed for this award in Bus and First? Can't see it anywhere on the QF website .. appreciate if someone can steer me to it. Thanks!

------------------
~ Glen ~
Old Apr 18, 2001, 7:08 pm

This is a bit of a shame - the previous maximum was 80,000km for one-world travel, which required 380,000 points in business.

Qantas have also introduced a limit of five stopovers within the 50,000km.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.