Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

6th Annual FT AGM, BNE QP, Saturday 23 Feb 2008

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

6th Annual FT AGM, BNE QP, Saturday 23 Feb 2008

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2007, 5:28 am

Programs: QF LTG, Velocity FF Red, HH Diamond, PC Platinum Ambassador, UA Nothing
Originally Posted by og
Just wait until you also keep status with the Dark Side (or even get it through status match) - in the event that you leave OW. That'll enforce the rule of multiple RTWs each year.
More than happy to comply. Not sure my bank account is though!
Old Oct 16, 2007, 5:53 am

Programs: QFF WP :-0, AC, FlyBuys, Porter's Liquor Store, Mother's Helper
Another year, another layer of dust - can I book you for sometime in 08 after the recession !
Old Oct 16, 2007, 6:08 am

Programs: QF LTG, Velocity FF Red, HH Diamond, PC Platinum Ambassador, UA Nothing
As mentioned earlier, this depends upon where you are!

Last edited by Itsalongwaydown; Oct 16, 2007 at 6:14 am
Old Oct 17, 2007, 5:18 am

Programs: QF WP + PG
Well, it looks like 10 now with Goldflyer and anat0l. Truly will be a party flight soon. For anyone else, the sales out today should help! Will be a great day.
Old Oct 17, 2007, 6:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
Hey QF WP - organizer of renown; 'tis time to update your OP.

Last edited by QF WP : Sep 20, 07 at 11:21 pm. Reason: updating list
I have a feeling this is getting slightly bigger than we are used to ...

^^^
Old Oct 17, 2007, 4:37 pm

Programs: QF Plat | UA MP
Hmm, this is sounding more and more like a party not to be missed.

Put me down as silver - WP.

Mrs Shano has family in BNE, so she could visit them and I'll forgo my outlaw duties and catch up with everyone in the QP ^
Old Oct 17, 2007, 10:40 pm

Programs: QF Platinum (OW Emerald), PC Platinum, HH Gold
Originally Posted by serfty
I have a feeling this is getting slightly bigger than we are used to ...
Will the QF lounge be able to accommodate all attendees?
Old Oct 18, 2007, 11:04 pm

Programs: QFF WP :-0, AC, FlyBuys, Porter's Liquor Store, Mother's Helper
Paging Mr. QF WP, please report to the desk .

This does seem rather large but being a Saturday, it shouldn't be an issue unless Qantas have an issue with it. Regardless, we are all (most) flying in and out that day so little they can do.

As there are such a large group of QFF, I think it would be great if QF did something special for us and i don't mean a cake with 6 candles on it .
Old Oct 18, 2007, 11:09 pm
og
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QF WP/LTG | UA P
Originally Posted by GoldFlyer
This does seem rather large but being a Saturday, it shouldn't be an issue unless Qantas have an issue with it. Regardless, we are all (most) flying in and out that day so little they can do.
...and please QF WP don't consider changing the venue - my flights are specifically timed for a QP venue .
Old Oct 29, 2007, 4:39 am

Programs: QF Bronze
Hey guys! as you can see by my post counter, i just joined after a long time spent lurking.

I would love to attend this most prestigious of gatherings so can i say that i am a silver.

just a couple of (possibly non mattering) issues... i am a brisbane resident (so i wont be flying) and a QF bronze, does this mean that i wont be allowed in to the QP?
Old Oct 29, 2007, 4:47 am
Moderator: Asiana & Qantas Frequent Flyer
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Lifetime SG, LH HON, OZ Lifetime Diamond +, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by Edgysquid
Hey guys! as you can see by my post counter, i just joined after a long time spent lurking.

I would love to attend this most prestigious of gatherings so can i say that i am a silver.

just a couple of (possibly non mattering) issues... i am a brisbane resident (so i wont be flying) and a QF bronze, does this mean that i wont be allowed in to the QP?
Welcome to FT and the friendly QF Forum Edgysquid. We are happy to have you on board not only lurking but also contributing.

To answer your question: No, you will not have access. BUT there will be so many QPs, WPs and SGs that sure one of them will get you in as a guest. And guests do not need to travel.
Old Oct 30, 2007, 6:59 am

Programs: VA Gold, UA, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Ambassador
Originally Posted by DownUnderFlyer
Welcome to FT and the friendly QF Forum Edgysquid. We are happy to have you on board not only lurking but also contributing.

To answer your question: No, you will not have access. BUT there will be so many QPs, WPs and SGs that sure one of them will get you in as a guest. And guests do not need to travel.
I will also need a guest pass, if I do make it up there. Hope there will be enough to go around .
Old Oct 30, 2007, 3:49 pm
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Lifetime SG, LH HON, OZ Lifetime Diamond +, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by Downunder girl
I will also need a guest pass, if I do make it up there. Hope there will be enough to go around .
Don't worry, a WP can bring two guest and we will have many of WPs.
Old Oct 30, 2007, 10:12 pm
Original Poster

Location: Brisbane (BNE), Australia, QF/VA Forums Meeting Organiser
Programs: VA Plat, QF Gold (97.4% LTG), QP Life, AA (66% LTG). HH Diamond. Amex Plat, Visa Plat
Grabbed some lunch at my desk so I could update this thread with attendees. Post 1 now updated.
Old Oct 31, 2007, 12:34 am
Aman Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by QF WP
Grabbed some lunch at my desk so I could update this thread with attendees. Post 1 now updated.
Thanks for updating. I think we won't have any issues getting people into the QP in BNE but we do have an issue getting everyone into the F Lounge in SYD at the moment... We need another WP to come up with us to BNE.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.