Search

qantaslink 717's on tarmac in ADL

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2007, 12:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF NB
qantaslink 717's on tarmac in ADL

Hey all,

Just thought u might like to know that there have been 2 Qantas link 717's in full livery on the tarmac near the old dom terminal here in adl. i spoke to a rep from aircraft eng. at the job fair and he said they were here in prep for new country routes when tiger air takes off as competition

was i being fed a line? or does anyone have any confirmation of such information

Adrienne
Old Jun 28, 2007, 2:49 pm

Programs: QFWP (LTSG), NZ (Jade), TG ROP (Forgotten), OZ (Silver), AA (Cardboard), EK (Lowest of the Low)
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Hey all,

Just thought u might like to know that there have been 2 Qantas link 717's in full livery on the tarmac near the old dom terminal here in adl. i spoke to a rep from aircraft eng. at the job fair and he said they were here in prep for new country routes when tiger air takes off as competition

was i being fed a line? or does anyone have any confirmation of such information

Adrienne
March 21 Qantaslink announced it would increase its 717-200 fleet from 8 to 11.
6 stored ex-Jetstar 717 will be taken out of storage as 3 current QF(NJS) 717s, VH-NXG, VH-NXH, VH-NXI, are being returned to their owners.
The ex-JQ aircraft are VH-YQF, VH-YQG, VH-YQH, VH-YQI, VH-YQJ and VH-YQK. I guess these will be opererated by NJS and will have new registrations.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.