Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

What website can i look up class availability?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2006, 12:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF Gold, Velocity Gold, HHonours Gold and many others

Hey guys just wondering which sites are good for looking up QF class availability?

Im flying to LA in November, i think this time of the year should be all right, dont want to be stuck in a jam packed 747 for 14 hours. Hoping to get two rows of 3 with the centre seats blocked

Is this wishfull thinking?
Old Jul 14, 2006, 3:42 pm

AOW offers a free service to check flight availability. You will find the link here. Input your flight dates, and then click on Flight Details. This will bring up availability.

Alternatively take a look at Expert Flyer which offers a fee paying service. More discussion regarding Expert Flyer on FT can be found here.
Old Jul 14, 2006, 3:45 pm

Programs: AA 1MM, Delta Gold, Marriott Plat, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by under the clocks
AOW offers a free service to check flight availability. You will find the link here. Input your flight dates, and then click on Flight Details. This will bring up availability.
Hi. Some problems have recently developed with many of the availability tools, including the UAL one referenced above. Currently the best one for finding Qantas availability is the T&T ITN tool which you can find at http://flyaow.com/class.htm

Cheers!
Old Jul 14, 2006, 4:12 pm
og
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QF WP/LTG | UA P
Originally Posted by pilotdude09
Im flying to LA in November, i think this time of the year should be all right, dont want to be stuck in a jam packed 747 for 14 hours. Hoping to get two rows of 3 with the centre seats blocked
What a great laugh to start the day!

If you really want 6 seats between 2 of you, apart from the obvious one of "pay for them", I suggest you target a mid week flight and select your seats in the last zone (E). If you can move around after take off, that zone is likely to have most empty seats.

As for QF blocking seats, that is most unlikely unless you have high QF status and there are lots of empty seats.
Old Jul 15, 2006, 9:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF Gold, Velocity Gold, HHonours Gold and many others
Theres 4 of us and its a thursday flight, We are all Silver frequent flyers which prob means jack .... to QF but you never know your luck with that crowd

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.